Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cambridge here we come!!

Cambridge here we come!!

Old Aug 1st 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

elsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the rough
Default Cambridge here we come!!

Hi guys,

been reading the forum for ages so plucked up the courage to register! We are a family of 4 (Me, DH and 2 girls aged 9 and 7). We have luckily had a job offer and have just submiied our ITA for our hopeful move to Cambridge.

Picked up loads of helpful advice from you guys on the forum so just wanted to say Hi and Thankyou!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 1:54 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cambridge here we come!!

Originally Posted by elsieB
Hi guys,

been reading the forum for ages so plucked up the courage to register! We are a family of 4 (Me, DH and 2 girls aged 9 and 7). We have luckily had a job offer and have just submiied our ITA for our hopeful move to Cambridge.

Picked up loads of helpful advice from you guys on the forum so just wanted to say Hi and Thankyou!!!
Hello elsieB and welcome to the forum. Have some karma to get you started.

We are just under an hour from Cambridge and have some friends who have a place there - they love it. I never hear anything negative about the area.

I'm not sure if we have any registered users on here from Cambridge. Might be an idea to start a thread in the main forum enquiring if you haven't already?

Loolah.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cambridge here we come!!

Originally Posted by elsieB
Hi guys,

Hi Elsie

Cambridge is lovely and there are a few of us expats in Waikato. Good luck and give us a shout if we can help. Several of us have children of a similar age.

Alison