Bulldog

Old Oct 14th 2016, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Ellenac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bulldog

Hellooooo

This is my first posts bare with me!

We are in the very early stages of moving to New Zealand. We have a beautiful 6 month old Bulldog who we just couldn't leave behind.

I read a post on here about someone who unfortunately decided to re-home their bully.

Obviously we want the best for her and wouldn't want her to be unnecessarily stressed but we do love her and want her to come with us.

Is there anyone on here that has successfully bought their bully over?

I've contacted Golden Arrows and they've said they're sending me some stuff in the post but after reading bad things about her breed, i'm not holding out much hope.

We could get her to New York on the QM2 and then drive to California but the next leg is proving really difficult.

Please tell me someone has some good news!

Thanks for any replies x
Old Oct 15th 2016, 12:52 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulldog

You might take a look to see if any frieght ships will allow you to take a dog on board. It is a little known fact that almost all freighters have some passenger cabins that are available for rent. I do not know if they would allow a dog to be taken on board.
Old Oct 15th 2016, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulldog

We have moved a Persian cat to Australia and back with no problem at all, obviously there is slightly more concern for this breed of cat for the same reasons as the bulldog. Avoid travelling at the hottest time of the year, although that is a good idea for any animal.

We now have a pug, I have idly looked into moving with him (I don't know where to, I just get itchy feet sometimes). Same thing, avoid travel certain times of the year, but certainly no reason to rule it out and rehome. I would not move than rehome him.