Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

British Expat on Crowd goes Wild tonight ?

British Expat on Crowd goes Wild tonight ?

Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default British Expat on Crowd goes Wild tonight ?

Swear it was one of guys I met at The Bluestone Room meet-up in October. He was getting an autograph from an All Black arriving from the North.

Grey hair , glasses - was it terrier2?

Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all
Default Re: British Expat on Crowd goes Wild tonight ?

Well spotted! I didnt know that I was on until someone phoned me and said I was on the 5.30 news, so I watched "The crowd goes wild" and saw myself.
If Id have known I was going to be on I would have dressed up.
Luckily I wasnt pulling a sicky, think I might have got the sack.
Well I met 7 All Blacks and got autographs and had a chat with a few including Dan Carter, my wife is over the moon as they wrote her name in the card I bought especially for the occassion.
I was thinking to myself yesterday how wonderfull NZ is, I dont think you could have got close to the England team at Heathrow and had a chat, such a really nice load of guys. I met Graham Henry too but I couldnt get him to smile though!
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:56 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: British Expat on Crowd goes Wild tonight ?

Poo ! I missed it. Wait 'til I tell Mr BEVS.

Is there anyway to see a re-run of the programme anywhere?