Reload this Page >

BoP Meet Up??? ...

BoP Meet Up??? ...

Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BoP Meet Up??? ...

Originally Posted by GailJarvis
Hi everyone

New to this forum, me and my hubby Doug would be up for a night out round Tauranga, just let us know the date

Gail
Hi Gail,

A warm welcome to the site.

We are in Papamoa too, have you been here long?

Right, will consult diary and suggest a few dates for the adults drinkathon.!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:11 am
Just Joined

GailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really nice

Hi
We are just round the corner from fashion island and been here since 1st Dec 06 and been in NZ 12 months, we started off in Wanganui.

Gail
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:19 am

Hi
We are just round the corner from fashion island and been here since 1st Dec 06 and been in NZ 12 months, we started off in Wanganui.

Gail
Not far from us then really, we're just off Royal Palms. Why the move from Wanganui? Is it just the two of you or have you got kids too?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

GailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really nice

Hi
Royal Palms, very posh!!!! well how close are you!! we are on Oreti...

We moved from Wanganui because of a few reasons,- jobs,beach,more people and a nicer place.

Although Wanganui is nice, I was working as a tutor teaching gang's ect.. nough said.

We have one son (15 ) and he works at the Palm beach diner part time, say hi when you next in!!!!

Gail
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Royal Palms, very posh!!!! well how close are you!! we are on Oreti...

We moved from Wanganui because of a few reasons,- jobs,beach,more people and a nicer place.

Although Wanganui is nice, I was working as a tutor teaching gang's ect.. nough said.

We have one son (15 ) and he works at the Palm beach diner part time, say hi when you next in!!!!

Gail
Hey,

I`m Royal Palms too.Seychelles Drive. We should have a Royal Palms meet up!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by Ash1
Hey,

I`m Royal Palms too.Seychelles Drive. We should have a Royal Palms meet up!!!!
I'm not up for any meet ups until my liver has recovered from that bloody Liz & Co keeping us up til 4 in the morning?! (No smiley for slightly queasy?!)

Please return the parrot Liz ...
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm not up for any meet ups until my liver has recovered from that bloody Liz & Co keeping us up til 4 in the morning?! (No smiley for slightly queasy?!)

Please return the parrot Liz ...
Cant remember the last time I had a reet good booze up.....

Havent had a hangover since I left the UK.....

Is it a real parrot???

Gail
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:22 am

Cant remember the last time I had a reet good booze up.....

Havent had a hangover since I left the UK.....

Is it a real parrot???

Gail
I hope not ... she says she slept with it in her mouth!! How I laughed!!!! (Sorry Liz, but it was so funny!)

How can you not have had a hangover in all that time? You're hanging out with the wrong people?! I'm drying out ... work tomorrow?!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:36 am
Just Joined

I hope not ... she says she slept with it in her mouth!! How I laughed!!!! (Sorry Liz, but it was so funny!)

How can you not have had a hangover in all that time? You're hanging out with the wrong people?! I'm drying out ... work tomorrow?!
To be perfectly honest we havent met that many people to hang out with, just a few from round here and a couple over the other side of Tauranga. We met a great couple from Yorkshire last year, she was so on my wave length but it hasnt worked out for them and they went back to the UK last week - I miss them.

I think I am finding it harder to meet new friends than I thought it would be but I suppose good things come to those who wait, I hope so anyway.

Gail
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:42 am

To be perfectly honest we havent met that many people to hang out with, just a few from round here and a couple over the other side of Tauranga. We met a great couple from Yorkshire last year, she was so on my wave length but it hasnt worked out for them and they went back to the UK last week - I miss them.

I think I am finding it harder to meet new friends than I thought it would be but I suppose good things come to those who wait, I hope so anyway.

Gail
That's a shame, hard to have a "new" good friend for only a short time I'm sure.

Do you work, meet people that way? Shame you didn't find this site earlier we've met a few from here and have more of a social life here in the last 2 months than the last 2 years in the UK! Definately come along for one of the meet ups, hence original thread. We'll try and organise an adults drink one really soon before tackling the kids/families one as that'll be harder to fix up I think.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

That's a shame, hard to have a "new" good friend for only a short time I'm sure.

Do you work, meet people that way? Shame you didn't find this site earlier we've met a few from here and have more of a social life here in the last 2 months than the last 2 years in the UK! Definately come along for one of the meet ups, hence original thread. We'll try and organise an adults drink one really soon before tackling the kids/families one as that'll be harder to fix up I think.
We arrived in Papamoa December and I landed a job working from home....big mistake!!! After the novelty had worn off I thought I would die of boredom. Anway, recently been promoted and now out on the road, covering Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Northland (dont ask, I know). So at least I will be out and about meeting people. I went wrong by taking a job working from home, almost went back to the UK, for sanity reasons!!!

Will never take true friends for granted again.

Look forward to meeting up for a good booze up and chinwag.

Gail
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Gail

Don't trust her (Am Loolah), she will lead you into a false sense of security by inviting you into her beautiful home to meet her delightful children and interesting husband, then intravenously feed you alcohol and keep you up till way past your bedtime!! I don't think she reckoned on me having and iron liver though. And as for the parrot...................

Liz & Co
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:20 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

hi all, your meet up sounds as if it will be great, we're still on track for getting there end of August time, so lets hope it'll be time for another one by then, even if we end up in Northland, we'd travel down to BOP, can't wait to come see you Caroline, and meet everyone else, feeling allsorts of emotions at the mo, fear and excitement just 2 of them. In Limbo land at the moment living with my parents, so feeling bit lost, need a good jolly up over there to focus myself on.
Have fun all
Marika x
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Gail

Don't trust her (Am Loolah), she will lead you into a false sense of security by inviting you into her beautiful home to meet her delightful children and interesting husband, then intravenously feed you alcohol and keep you up till way past your bedtime!! I don't think she reckoned on me having and iron liver though. And as for the parrot...................

Liz & Co
Hi Liz

My motto is trust no-one......except if there is alcoholic beverages involved, then it goes straight out of the window!!!

I am very worried about this parrot, do I need to ring the SPCA???

Looking forward to meeting up with you all soon.

Gail
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:02 am

Hi Liz

My motto is trust no-one......except if there is alcoholic beverages involved, then it goes straight out of the window!!!

I am very worried about this parrot, do I need to ring the SPCA???

Looking forward to meeting up with you all soon.

Gail
Seema to be a much needed adult drinkathon is required first and then more thought can go into arranging a family one in the not too distant future.

A Saturday night will probably suit more people so anyone available for The Strand Crawl either Saturday 7th July or 21st July?

Mr Loolah may be left babysitting, unless we make it quite a late start (by Kiwi standards) say 9pm?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.