Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

BoP Meet Up??? ...

BoP Meet Up??? ...

Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:56 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink BoP Meet Up??? ...

... You lovely people, you knew it was coming!

Let's have you, names, numbers, a date, a location. I've put it in a thread but I'm not being held accountable!

P.S: Any drunken antics are wholly encouraged and shall remain strictly in the Members of the BoP Mutual Appreciation Society!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BoP Meet Up??? ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Let's have you, names, numbers, a date, a location. I've put it in a thread but I'm not being held accountable!

P.S: Any drunken antics are wholly encouraged and shall remain strictly in the Members of the BoP Mutual Appreciation Society!
I'm in!
Although not actually BOP ourselves, we can't refuse a piss-up
I want to win the prize for attending most get-togethers
I may need some advance warning to organise the day off if need be,
no idea of location.
Karen B
StevieB
Melissa (age 11)
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm in!
Although not actually BOP ourselves, we can't refuse a piss-up
I want to win the prize for attending most get-togethers
I may need some advance warning to organise the day off if need be,
no idea of location.
Karen B
StevieB
Melissa (age 11)
Quelle suprise?!! But a reply, EVEN from you is one more than those that live here!!

Just yours and mine then ... let the jollalities commence! (Is that a word? Jollities?!)
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Count us in. We'll represent the Rotorua Contingency !!!
May even be able to rope in a few more Brits.

Where and when?
Gill and Rob
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Count us in. We'll represent the Rotorua Contingency !!!
May even be able to rope in a few more Brits.

Where and when?
Gill and Rob
"Cool," "Awesome," "Sweet As," Right that's my Kiwipedia exhausted for now!

I was thinking Tauranga as I know there's a few local to there. (See me after class those who haven't posted, I know where you live!)

Too far? Need accommodation? I can help you sort?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Roary has a spectacular aura aboutRoary has a spectacular aura aboutRoary has a spectacular aura about

My wife and I are just in the throws of coming over. Got job, soon to have blue sticker in passport (we hope) and plan to be in Aukland mid July.

If we are there, and we can make it count us in

Sounds like the best place to start making new friends.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

Hiya

If we are over there when it happens count us in: Jo, Dean and kids.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Don't forget me and hubby, plus 4 kids (or is that me and 5 kids) which includes 'naughty boy'!

Liz & Co
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yes ,

Count us in.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

Wooohooo. Count us in. That's Mrs Gent and (grown up) Miss Gent as well as me.
I would guess the only place to go between now and October will be the Strand as it is a) reasonably warm and b) the 20 or so bars there offer an opportunity for a massive pub-crawl. Would be a good idea to start at the Grumpy mole and end up at Starbucks for very strong short black coffees at the end of the evening!
We would be up for it any time after 5th July - preferably Friday or Saturday evening as this will give to recoiver from the inevitable hang-over!

Can't wait!

Paul
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Wooohooo. Count us in. That's Mrs Gent and (grown up) Miss Gent as well as me.
I would guess the only place to go between now and October will be the Strand as it is a) reasonably warm and b) the 20 or so bars there offer an opportunity for a massive pub-crawl. Would be a good idea to start at the Grumpy mole and end up at Starbucks for very strong short black coffees at the end of the evening!
We would be up for it any time after 5th July - preferably Friday or Saturday evening as this will give to recoiver from the inevitable hang-over!

Can't wait!

Paul
Yep would agree with all the above. Later in July would be better for us as loads of birthday weekends in the middle. Are we doing kids or no kids?
Ash
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:57 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

hell yes, provided MrsL will agree - perhaps during the impeding holidays (maybe a bit short notice as only two weeks of term left up here!!)? or were you thinking later on?? That would be the Lardy marxist commune of two juniors (2 and 5) plus two grown ups (honest!!)
Scuxe me but I've indulged in the great kiwi "have a beer in the office on Friday afternoon" tradition and continued at home,,,,,hehe........
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by lardyl
hell yes, provided MrsL will agree - perhaps during the impeding holidays (maybe a bit short notice as only two weeks of term left up here!!)? or were you thinking later on?? That would be the Lardy marxist commune of two juniors (2 and 5) plus two grown ups (honest!!)
Scuxe me but I've indulged in the great kiwi "have a beer in the office on Friday afternoon" tradition and continued at home,,,,,hehe........
I feel two outings coming on, one to include kids and one adults only?! Oh dear, what a chore?!

Will have a look at calendar, but is everyone up for the sans kids pub crawl in Tauranga as that should be easy to organise?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

I feel two outings coming on, one to include kids and one adults only?! Oh dear, what a chore?!

Will have a look at calendar, but is everyone up for the sans kids pub crawl in Tauranga as that should be easy to organise?
yep, just depends on dates
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:01 am
Just Joined

GailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really niceGailJarvis is just really nice

Hi everyone

New to this forum, me and my hubby Doug would be up for a night out round Tauranga, just let us know the date

Gail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.