Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Blue stickers........... at last!!!

Blue stickers........... at last!!!

Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default Blue stickers........... at last!!!

Well after months of medically referrals and subsequent delays our lovely blue stickers came today.
I want to tell the world!!!!!!
For anyone pending medical referrals take heart you will get there in the end. We had so many issues;

My chest X ray suggested cardiomegaly (enlarged heart)
My Liver function tests were high ( diagnosed fatty liver)
I have hypertension
My husbands was diagnosed Gilbert's syndrome
He has borderline hypertension
My son has mild asthma
Both hubby and I are a little overweight

After it all my chest x ray was an error (Echo was fine)
And all other issues were eventually passed after further consultant opinion!!!

We put our ITA in in March and I got a job offer in June so this demonstrates that although it takes time you can get there eventually. For all those waiting medical referral keep your chin up, you will get there eventually and Good luck!!!!

I am going to celebrate tonight!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue stickers........... at last!!!

Woohoo.... excellent news!! Isnt it great (but scary too) seeing them there..... knowing you can go and live in another country.... wow.... how great is that!! When are you moving out here then?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SarahB
Woohoo.... excellent news!! Isnt it great (but scary too) seeing them there..... knowing you can go and live in another country.... wow.... how great is that!! When are you moving out here then?

Set for Blenheim as soon as we can sell this house!!! (been on the market since June!)
Reduced by 35k off original valuation!!!!!
Thanks for joining in the celebrations!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all

I am going to celebrate tonight!!!! [/QUOTE]

I'll have a beer with you
we got our about 2 weeknds ago - so know how your feeling - good luck with the rest of your journey
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:30 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

yeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so plesaed for you!! xxx
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Great news congratulations!!!!!

Hope the house sells now.
When will you leave uk?
cheers
Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helinuk
Great news congratulations!!!!!

Hope the house sells now.
When will you leave uk?
cheers
Just as soon as we sell this house we are off!!!!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Just as soon as we sell this house we are off!!!!!
Will keep everything crossed it happens soon for you!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Well after months of medically referrals and subsequent delays our lovely blue stickers came today.
I want to tell the world!!!!!!
For anyone pending medical referrals take heart you will get there in the end. We had so many issues;

My chest X ray suggested cardiomegaly (enlarged heart)
My Liver function tests were high ( diagnosed fatty liver)
I have hypertension
My husbands was diagnosed Gilbert's syndrome
He has borderline hypertension
My son has mild asthma
Both hubby and I are a little overweight

After it all my chest x ray was an error (Echo was fine)
And all other issues were eventually passed after further consultant opinion!!!

We put our ITA in in March and I got a job offer in June so this demonstrates that although it takes time you can get there eventually. For all those waiting medical referral keep your chin up, you will get there eventually and Good luck!!!!

I am going to celebrate tonight!!!!
Congratulations, you must be so happy
We have our medicals on Tuesday, fingers crossed we will be joining you and the blue sticker brigade in the not so distnt future,
Donna