Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Big thanks to all - confirmation of emigration

Big thanks to all - confirmation of emigration

Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

DTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really nice
Default Big thanks to all - confirmation of emigration

Just wanted to thank all of you, with the advice you have given over the last few months......we finally have a move date of 6th March 2008 to emigrate to Whangarei, in order for my husband to start his job on the 17th!!!!!

All very exited, son (5 yrs) is over the moon, my daughter (7 yrs) sways from devastation to delight....so we will see how that settles.

Haven't posted on too many threads, but this forum has given me plenty of advice, either direct or through my searches.....so I thank you all!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR......for when it comes
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Izzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to all
Default Re: Big thanks to all - confirmation of emigration

Congratulations on sewing it all up into a confirmed plan. It's no small achievement to get through all the immigrations processes and stresses.

Good luck for your new life starting in March.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

DTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really niceDTHarrop is just really nice

thanks.....I am hoping the calmer life in NZ will be worth the hair pulling moments we are experiencing at the moment
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:14 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DTHarrop
thanks.....I am hoping the calmer life in NZ will be worth the hair pulling moments we are experiencing at the moment
It will. I could almost feel my blood pressure drop when we got here.

Many congrats!

Odd how so many people want to escape Essex and Northants...
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very many congratulations DTHarrup

Wishing you a wonderful NZ 2008.