Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best flight deals atm

Best flight deals atm

Old Mar 26th 2011, 8:42 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best flight deals atm

Any one know of any current deals for flights to UK in next few weeks, got Singapore for about $2800 which is ok (leaving end of April) but wondered if anyone knew of any specials.
Ta
Old Mar 26th 2011, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best flight deals atm

I just booked with Royal Bruni at 2,400 leaving on the 10th! cheepest id found other than that was emirites.

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Any one know of any current deals for flights to UK in next few weeks, got Singapore for about $2800 which is ok (leaving end of April) but wondered if anyone knew of any specials.
Ta
Old Mar 26th 2011, 10:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aye. Cheapest I found for husband was Emirates. Around $2400
Old Mar 26th 2011, 11:55 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Aye. Cheapest I found for husband was Emirates. Around $2400
How many stops was Emirates ? I want as few as possible (Brunei good but more stops)
Old Mar 27th 2011, 12:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Nelson to Auckland for starters. You can do Xch also.

Auckland to Sydney but was just on and off the plane. No wait time as such

Sydney to Dubai. 2 hours 45 mins wait time.
Dubai - B'Ham. A 7 hour leg.

Will be the same on the return.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 12:34 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

I did this route recently (though we went Auc-Bris-Dub-LHR) and I was worried about how the extra stop would feel but actually it worked well. Dubai has good free showers and you've got enough time to get showered changed and freshened up before the last leg, which is only 7hrs, which makes you feel better when you arrive in UK for sure! I quite liked only having one super long flight but I prefer to do it in two with a real stopover for a night in the middle.