Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Temp home for cats in Auckland ?

Temp home for cats in Auckland ?

Old Mar 26th 2011, 8:33 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Temp home for cats in Auckland ?

Does anyone know of a good/nice cattery in Auckland or is anyone keen to look after a couple of pommie pussy cats. We currently live in Nelson but plan to move to Auckland shortly. Plan is to pack up here have a quick trip to UK (wedding, births etc) and then up to Auckland where we will stay with some friends (allergic to cats) whilst we find a home as sooon as possible. Anyone know anywhere or anyone who can help let me know.
Thanks Darren
Old Mar 26th 2011, 8:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Temp home for cats in Auckland ?

Auckland then? I thought I read you were planning on hopping the ditch or will that come laters.
Old Mar 26th 2011, 8:45 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Auckland then? I thought I read you were planning on hopping the ditch or will that come laters.
Just looking to liven ourselves up really, love Nelson but sometimes feels limited. Don't want to give up on NZ as we feel it is a fantastic country and great for kids. So we fancied a change but Oz would be a huge gamble again. Plan to rent our house have a break and keep options open.
Old Mar 26th 2011, 8:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Just looking to liven ourselves up really, love Nelson but sometimes feels limited.
I can understand that.
Old Mar 26th 2011, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Plan is to pack up here have a quick trip to UK (wedding, births etc) and then up to Auckland where we will stay with some friends (allergic to cats) whilst we find a home as sooon as possible. Anyone know anywhere or anyone who can help let me know.
Thanks Darren
Whereabouts are you gonna be based? Probably best to narrow the field down a bit as there are quite a lot of catteries.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

faye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to all

We've just been looking into catteries for when we go back the UK for xmas. I've found one online that we are going to visit next weekend. Owners sound really nice and they offer private rooms that cater for 2 cats.
This is the website: http://www.meadowfarmcattery.co.nz/
If you're interested I can let you know next week what we thought of it