Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:01 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Goodbye Nice Guy, have a full and happy life and thanks for all the karma
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I dont see why you have to go.... we love you being here and as the others have already said we always know when somebody mentions sex that you will pop up
If you come back as somebody else will we be able to work out who you are? I want to sign a petition to keep you here!!
Anyway Karma to you and I hope you keep well.... all the best...love SarahB x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I gotta spread it around before I can give it to you again!! Sorry!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be sadly missed, Nice Guy!

Do come back and lurk occasionally or at least let us know how you're getting on xx

Thankyou for being a jolly decent chap NG

Michelle & Carl xx
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage Mr Nice Guy.
We will all miss you
A final few words to keep you going:
sex, shag, bonk, sex and more sex
look after yourself and maybe you will pop your little head in when you are reincarnated
I heard you wanted to come back as Pamela Anderson's bicycle seat?!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:27 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Well of all the daft reasons to have an account deactivated - your post count? Just hide it you silly man!

Oh, and I protest at your calling me slightly insane. Harumph.

Don't be a daft git and leave over your post count - however will we know just how un-sorry you are for the "perfect" weather on the Gold Coast?

But if you do really go, all the best to you and the missus, much love to you both! xxx

Originally Posted by karonious
I heard you wanted to come back as Pamela Anderson's bicycle seat?!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:47 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Well it’s time folks………….that’s it……………I am determined not to get to post 1000 to this shallow web site, I’m going to just mosey along to 999 and ask that very nice Sue to disable my account at post 999.

I’ve left some room for me to add one or two quips from the hip but to be very honest whilst I really enjoy all of the banter and antics on this shallow web site I’ve got so much more to do.

It’s been a blast watching the to and fro from some of the participants on here and strangely enough I really will miss some of the posters.

I guess the downside it when people have such high aspirations to reach their goal of leaving the UK to start afresh and have their hopes dashed at the first hurdle or indeed find that NZ, or OZ for that matter, does not reach their expectations, the fear, anger, despair, disillusionment is almost palpable to see.

To those individuals I say never give up hope after all there is always hope even in the word hopeless…………try not to despair.

I am a firm believer that as one door closes another opens, sadly I am also a bit of a fatalist and que cera cera what ever will be will be.

There is always a reason for failure and the worse the experience the more you learn from it……………..grow and become a better person, look upon failure as an opportunity, never give up………easily.

Although I have never really had the pleasure to meet people from this shallow web site I could have a pint with any one of you………………..(provided you pay)

Perhaps my biggest regret was not meeting or having more dialogue with one of my favourite posters on here, chap by the name of Sega Mad……….what a wonderful bloke, truly humorous, almost a stand up comedian with his postings, but sadly no longer with us as he has emigrated to his ultimate and final destination, such a loss.

The there is SarahB with horse and child, Jack the Lad what a poster, Andrew Cross still a woman trapped in a man’s name, the slightly insane (in the nicest possible way) MAZ living in the USA, danny.f with a wild sense of humour and of course Mrs danny.f, Sky who tells it as it is, such a level head, RobClubley with his house painting antics, pixie-dust spreading her pixie power, helinuk (username always makes me giggle), GowHow another level head, Am Loolah for some strange reason I always say that name to myself in an Idi Amin type voice over, the delightful poppets with her sense of humour very similar to mine, kev&sarah, inquisitive minds, SirEglamore again with a sharp sense of humour, JudeJ what a nice person, UK+kiwi still in search or perfect chocolate, kwprwn also probably loves chocolate. I’ll never know, campbells with his provocative postings, Ian and Sharon, not too often I venture elsewhere but the talent on the other site with your postings is truly wonderful, batty a lady I have never met but one who oozes charm and wit, karonious who once put me on the naughty chair for being rude, you are really great, Biddy a sensible head on sensible shoulders, then there are what I call the FNG’s: welcome to this shallow web site…………….and such jolly good luck to you all.

My sincere apologies should I have inadvertently missed you out.

Well that’s me nearly done,…………………………………..but. .................................that is to allow me to create a new persona and not be accused of trolling with multiple logins, I may exercise that choice to try to keep in the rules.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, do it immaculately and with panache and style.

Nooooooooooooo, Don't go, I'll miss you...your posts always make me smile

Hey why don't you change you target to 9999 keep it going a bit longer...please...pretty please...pretty please with knobs on!!!

I can see my pleads are wasted...It was worth a go anyhow!

take care and thanks for being a jolly decent chap
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:54 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Well it’s time folks………….that’s it……………I am determined not to get to post 1000 to this shallow web site, I’m going to just mosey along to 999 and ask that very nice Sue to disable my account at post 999.

Nooooo! But totally completely understand.

Best wishes for a very happy life full of incredibly satisfying sex.

Will miss you - Carmen x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:57 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
pretty please with knobs on!!!
How is it that no one has mentioned Mandie's knob yet????

I agree with Maz - but hide the post count NOW and have people guessing if you are near the 999......

Thanks for the karma, you really are a NiceGuy
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Like the others have said before me...Dont leave us, will miss the smutty remarks, they always make me smile when I read them

Good Luck with your life and enjoy it in OZ

Dawn xx
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:23 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't go

You can't leave me with this room full of nutters

Why don't you sleep on it??

You might change your mind in the morning

I'm gonna miss you soooooo much

I promise to be good from now on ( well not THAT good!!)..............
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:29 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Please don't go

You can't leave me with this room full of nutters

Why don't you sleep on it??

You might change your mind in the morning

I'm gonna miss you soooooo much

I promise to be good from now on ( well not THAT good!!)..............
See I already miss his innuendos, of which there are a ton to be found in Sarah's post above.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:07 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve left some room for me to add one or two quips from the hip but to be very honest whilst I really enjoy all of the banter and antics on this shallow web site I’ve got so much more to do.

It’s been a blast watching the to and fro from some of the participants on here and strangely enough I really will miss some of the posters.

I guess the downside it when people have such high aspirations to reach their goal of leaving the UK to start afresh and have their hopes dashed at the first hurdle or indeed find that NZ, or OZ for that matter, does not reach their expectations, the fear, anger, despair, disillusionment is almost palpable to see.

To those individuals I say never give up hope after all there is always hope even in the word hopeless…………try not to despair.

I am a firm believer that as one door closes another opens, sadly I am also a bit of a fatalist and que cera cera what ever will be will be.

There is always a reason for failure and the worse the experience the more you learn from it……………..grow and become a better person, look upon failure as an opportunity, never give up………easily.

Although I have never really had the pleasure to meet people from this shallow web site I could have a pint with any one of you………………..(provided you pay)

Perhaps my biggest regret was not meeting or having more dialogue with one of my favourite posters on here, chap by the name of Sega Mad……….what a wonderful bloke, truly humorous, almost a stand up comedian with his postings, but sadly no longer with us as he has emigrated to his ultimate and final destination, such a loss.

The there is SarahB with horse and child, Jack the Lad what a poster, Andrew Cross still a woman trapped in a man’s name, the slightly insane (in the nicest possible way) MAZ living in the USA, danny.f with a wild sense of humour and of course Mrs danny.f, Sky who tells it as it is, such a level head, RobClubley with his house painting antics, pixie-dust spreading her pixie power, helinuk (username always makes me giggle), GowHow another level head, Am Loolah for some strange reason I always say that name to myself in an Idi Amin type voice over, the delightful poppets with her sense of humour very similar to mine, kev&sarah, inquisitive minds, SirEglamore again with a sharp sense of humour, JudeJ what a nice person, UK+kiwi still in search or perfect chocolate, kwprwn also probably loves chocolate. I’ll never know, campbells with his provocative postings, Ian and Sharon, not too often I venture elsewhere but the talent on the other site with your postings is truly wonderful, batty a lady I have never met but one who oozes charm and wit, karonious who once put me on the naughty chair for being rude, you are really great, Biddy a sensible head on sensible shoulders, then there are what I call the FNG’s: welcome to this shallow web site…………….and such jolly good luck to you all.

My sincere apologies should I have inadvertently missed you out.

Well that’s me nearly done,…………………………………..but. .................................that is to allow me to create a new persona and not be accused of trolling with multiple logins, I may exercise that choice to try to keep in the rules.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, do it immaculately and with panache and style.

Can't you just log in with a different name and start over again? I'm really going to miss your posts.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:24 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leaseuk
How is it that no one has mentioned Mandie's knob yet????
Well if 'NG' was still posting he'd have smelt a smutty remark as quick as a rat up a drainpipe!!!

But sadly, we've been abandoned...think i may need counselling, don't know if i'll ever recover!!! :curse:
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:40 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no! Oh, I hope you see this - I'll miss you It's been a long haul and it's been nice to know you're there in my corner at times Good luck xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.