Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Well it’s time folks………….that’s it……………I am determined not to get to post 1000 to this shallow web site, I’m going to just mosey along to 999 and ask that very nice Sue to disable my account at post 999.

I’ve left some room for me to add one or two quips from the hip but to be very honest whilst I really enjoy all of the banter and antics on this shallow web site I’ve got so much more to do.

It’s been a blast watching the to and fro from some of the participants on here and strangely enough I really will miss some of the posters.

I guess the downside it when people have such high aspirations to reach their goal of leaving the UK to start afresh and have their hopes dashed at the first hurdle or indeed find that NZ, or OZ for that matter, does not reach their expectations, the fear, anger, despair, disillusionment is almost palpable to see.

To those individuals I say never give up hope after all there is always hope even in the word hopeless…………try not to despair.

I am a firm believer that as one door closes another opens, sadly I am also a bit of a fatalist and que cera cera what ever will be will be.

There is always a reason for failure and the worse the experience the more you learn from it……………..grow and become a better person, look upon failure as an opportunity, never give up………easily.

Although I have never really had the pleasure to meet people from this shallow web site I could have a pint with any one of you………………..(provided you pay)

Perhaps my biggest regret was not meeting or having more dialogue with one of my favourite posters on here, chap by the name of Sega Mad……….what a wonderful bloke, truly humorous, almost a stand up comedian with his postings, but sadly no longer with us as he has emigrated to his ultimate and final destination, such a loss.

The there is SarahB with horse and child, Jack the Lad what a poster, Andrew Cross still a woman trapped in a man’s name, the slightly insane (in the nicest possible way) MAZ living in the USA, danny.f with a wild sense of humour and of course Mrs danny.f, Sky who tells it as it is, such a level head, RobClubley with his house painting antics, pixie-dust spreading her pixie power, helinuk (username always makes me giggle), GowHow another level head, Am Loolah for some strange reason I always say that name to myself in an Idi Amin type voice over, the delightful poppets with her sense of humour very similar to mine, kev&sarah, inquisitive minds, SirEglamore again with a sharp sense of humour, JudeJ what a nice person, UK+kiwi still in search or perfect chocolate, kwprwn also probably loves chocolate. I’ll never know, campbells with his provocative postings, Ian and Sharon, not too often I venture elsewhere but the talent on the other site with your postings is truly wonderful, batty a lady I have never met but one who oozes charm and wit, karonious who once put me on the naughty chair for being rude, you are really great, Biddy a sensible head on sensible shoulders, then there are what I call the FNG’s: welcome to this shallow web site…………….and such jolly good luck to you all.

My sincere apologies should I have inadvertently missed you out.

Well that’s me nearly done,…………………………………..but. .................................that is to allow me to create a new persona and not be accused of trolling with multiple logins, I may exercise that choice to try to keep in the rules.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, do it immaculately and with panache and style.

Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For being a jolly decent chap! NG

Who'll keep us posted with the weather forecast in OZ.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:38 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Great post NG

You will be missed though - so I do hope you come back soon

Karma coming your way

Georgina
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:41 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to read this NG, always nice to read your posts. You can always change your mind you know. Any way i want to know how your Oz move goes. Any way best of luck to you NG.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:59 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: For being a jolly decent chap! NG

well buggar off then like I say if you dont like it then you know the second word

Seriously though you miserable old git ,who is going to replace the nicest guy on the forum who always gives Karma to anyone in need .Are you really going or will you be "Lurking" .
I sincerely wish you and yours all the best and a healthy future in OZ ,this forum does not need to loose posters such as yourself and I hope you come back and post now and then.Meanwhile take care and accept our "KARMA" to you from all of us here .
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:18 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nice Guy

I’ll never know, campbells with his provocative postings, Ian and Sharon, not too often I venture elsewhere but the talent on the other site with your postings is truly wonderful, batty a lady I have never met but one who oozes charm and wit, karonious who once put me on the naughty chair for being rude, you are really great, Biddy a sensible head on sensible shoulders, then there are what I call the FNG’s: welcome to this shallow web site…………….and such jolly good luck to you all.

Well that’s me nearly done,…………………………………..but. .................................that is to allow me to create a new persona and not be accused of trolling with multiple logins, I may exercise that choice to try to keep in the rules.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, do it immaculately and with panache and style.

Hey psst, send me a PM and we can have an agruement on another site sometime. Without the BE fuzz

Take care & good luck. Bloody cheer up will you
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Well it’s time folks………….that’s it……………I am determined not to get to post 1000 to this shallow web site, I’m going to just mosey along to 999 and ask that very nice Sue to disable my account at post 999.

I’ve left some room for me to add one or two quips from the hip but to be very honest whilst I really enjoy all of the banter and antics on this shallow web site I’ve got so much more to do.

It’s been a blast watching the to and fro from some of the participants on here and strangely enough I really will miss some of the posters.

I guess the downside it when people have such high aspirations to reach their goal of leaving the UK to start afresh and have their hopes dashed at the first hurdle or indeed find that NZ, or OZ for that matter, does not reach their expectations, the fear, anger, despair, disillusionment is almost palpable to see.

To those individuals I say never give up hope after all there is always hope even in the word hopeless…………try not to despair.

I am a firm believer that as one door closes another opens, sadly I am also a bit of a fatalist and que cera cera what ever will be will be.

There is always a reason for failure and the worse the experience the more you learn from it……………..grow and become a better person, look upon failure as an opportunity, never give up………easily.

Although I have never really had the pleasure to meet people from this shallow web site I could have a pint with any one of you………………..(provided you pay)

Perhaps my biggest regret was not meeting or having more dialogue with one of my favourite posters on here, chap by the name of Sega Mad……….what a wonderful bloke, truly humorous, almost a stand up comedian with his postings, but sadly no longer with us as he has emigrated to his ultimate and final destination, such a loss.

The there is SarahB with horse and child, Jack the Lad what a poster, Andrew Cross still a woman trapped in a man’s name, the slightly insane (in the nicest possible way) MAZ living in the USA, danny.f with a wild sense of humour and of course Mrs danny.f, Sky who tells it as it is, such a level head, RobClubley with his house painting antics, pixie-dust spreading her pixie power, helinuk (username always makes me giggle), GowHow another level head, Am Loolah for some strange reason I always say that name to myself in an Idi Amin type voice over, the delightful poppets with her sense of humour very similar to mine, kev&sarah, inquisitive minds, SirEglamore again with a sharp sense of humour, JudeJ what a nice person, UK+kiwi still in search or perfect chocolate, kwprwn also probably loves chocolate. I’ll never know, campbells with his provocative postings, Ian and Sharon, not too often I venture elsewhere but the talent on the other site with your postings is truly wonderful, batty a lady I have never met but one who oozes charm and wit, karonious who once put me on the naughty chair for being rude, you are really great, Biddy a sensible head on sensible shoulders, then there are what I call the FNG’s: welcome to this shallow web site…………….and such jolly good luck to you all.

noooooo you can't go ................ who's little head will pop up everytime sex is mentioned if you go????????????????

I wish you all the very best mate your a star, & i'll miss your smutty ways but i will endevour to carry on you hard work.

Big & happy shags to you xxxx

Last edited by poppets; Mar 28th 2007 at 8:23 am.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:39 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by popped it
noooooo you can't go ................ who's little head will pop up everytime sex is mentioned if you go????????????????

I wish you all the very best mate your a star, & i'll miss your smutty ways but i will endevour to carry on you hard work. Big & happy shags to you xxxx
Hey, shhh. You'll wake the Be fuzz up
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you Sir-I raise a glass to NG,the father of all BE's. Will miss you,brother.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:56 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Why you attention seeking old fart :curse:

Karma and a PM coming your way
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:21 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Pick me. Pick me

And it'll be more than me head that'll do the poping up

Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your shallow posts and all the karma NG.

When I drive across the Hogs back, Reigate, Leatherhead, Dorking, Epsom
I think of the posts you talked about your exploits
It would have been fun meeting you

Shame you feel it's time to move on from BE we'll miss you!
enjoy Oz

Hel in uk
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:48 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

No, don't go. Please don't leave. Almost every post you write makes me giggle.
I'll just try to magic you back, you know!

I feel stupidly sad after reading your post.
You are a jolly decent chap and I like you very much

"I do believe in Nice Guys"
well it worked for Tinkerbell.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Pick me. Pick me

And it'll be more than me head that'll do the poping up

easy tiger , but then i did say 'little' head
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poppets
easy tiger , but then i did say 'little' head
You cheeky git

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.