Which Banks

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

nahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant futurenahb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Which Banks

Ok thanks
So your saying that i can withdraw or transfer money regulary from UK through these banks without any charges ? .
The reason im asking is that i will need the income from renting my UK home to help us in new zealand , the rent will be monthly paid into a UK bank account . which i will need in NZ but i dont want to get hit with 2.75% transfer charges ??
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Which Banks

only through having a flex account with the nationwide.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesnye
only through having a flex account with the nationwide.
I have a Flex acount with Nationwide and spoke to their Manager on Saturday! He said the exact same thing, we can withdraw money from NZ without incurring costs YAY!
He even told me which banks I could draw money from in Auckland

Such a great bank, well Building Society!

Michelle x
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I have a Flex acount with Nationwide and spoke to their Manager on Saturday! He said the exact same thing, we can withdraw money from NZ without incurring costs YAY!
He even told me which banks I could draw money from in Auckland

Such a great bank, well Building Society!

Michelle x
Any chance of posting the list of banks here?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesnye
Any chance of posting the list of banks here?
yep - quite simple lol !!!

ASB x 10 haha

He shown me the computer and 10x ASB banks came up on the screen! As long as they have the Cirrus logo on

Michelle
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

cheers Michelle.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:01 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
yep - quite simple lol !!!

ASB x 10 haha

He shown me the computer and 10x ASB banks came up on the screen! As long as they have the Cirrus logo on

Michelle

I use Nationwide and you can withdraw from anywhere here, including National, BNZ, Westpac and Kiwibank. No charges incurred
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I use Nationwide and you can withdraw from anywhere here, including National, BNZ, Westpac and Kiwibank. No charges incurred

Cool !!! Wonder why it only showed up 10 ASBs then ?! Oh well i'm not complaining