BAND in Auck.

Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

McZac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BAND in Auck.

Yep I will be back after my 2 year jam around the world with some great groups & people ---- SO if you are into Steely Dan - Pink Floyd - Earth Wind & Fire & Dobie Bro's - George Benson - Steve Vai - Gary Moore - White Snake - Santana - Paul Jackson Jr - The Crusaders - Miles Davis (the Funky period) & so on & play Keys - Guitar - Bass - Vocal - let get a band together & make some music.

I dont want anyone with axes to grind, anal music ego freaks, strung outs or star syndrome nuts I just want good players, good mates & most of all people who care about getting the most out of their music.

If you are up for it contact me.

I'll be back in September this year so have plenty of time to chat & get to know each other.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: BAND in Auck.

Hi posting of behalf of hubby (hes forgot his password).

sounds like you are having a great time jamming around the world. Hubby plays guitar / keyboards / vocals - has played in bands since he was 15!! (now 53)

We moved to Auckland June 2010 and he has been looking to hook up with fellow musicians for jamming sessions.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Hi RD. thank you for the reply, where did you move from to go to NZ?
I will be in Mission Bay & it would be great to hook up with both of you.
Tell Hubby my wife has all the password as well it must be a man thing

I have been playing since I was 12 that was 56 years ago, MAN every time I say that my zimmer frame shudders, I am playing with all sort of bands Rock Funk Blues Jazz & last week a Gypsy group from Romania doing Jango Reinhart & this week with the Tenerife Symphony Orchestra playing Floyd & Queen, but Rock Jazz fusion is my first love & now I am officially a pensioner I have earned the right to play what I love & be the old fart behind the drums as my group calls me.

Don't get put off by my experience (some do) I am just a drummer who has the ability to fit into any thing, sort of like the Macdonald's drummer consistently average but alway there when needed, I was never destined to be a star & that's the way I like it & it has worked well for me all my playing career.

Enough about me tell me more about you.

Did I mention I have the best wife in the universe, we have been in love now for 52 years

Please keep in touch.
Will
are you on Skype?

Last edited by McZac; Apr 6th 2011 at 11:08 am.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 6:39 am
Just Joined

Wally58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow what busy man!!! yes we are on skype <snip>
We moved from Nottingham UK and have been married for 33yrs. Not pensioners yet but heading that way!!!.

It would great to have a catch up on skype.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2011 at 6:58 am. Reason: Might be best to PM mate...and..'58.. you iz a spring chicken. lol
Old Apr 7th 2011, 9:46 am
Just Joined

Thats cool my lady is from Long Eaton.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 6:39 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! My husband doesn't even HAVE a login! He's a Kiwi who's a cross between Tom Jones and Elvis but can sing anything really - he introduced me to Pink Floyd and as we speak he's singing Bat out of Hell . I'm Irish and have been on a mission since I met him 17 years ago to get him to do what God wanted him to do! In recent times he's come round to my way of thinking and I've read out this thread to him and he's really interested so let the fun begin!

Last edited by Batty; Apr 9th 2011 at 6:44 am.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Hi Batty, I have had the great pleasure of working with both of the singers you have named back in the 60's when I was resident drummer in Vegas at Sands in the Silver Spade Room & I look forward to meeting your old man keep in touch I will PM you my Skype name.
Will