Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

B&B's or somewhere to stay

B&B's or somewhere to stay

Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

simonandlozzie has a spectacular aura aboutsimonandlozzie has a spectacular aura aboutsimonandlozzie has a spectacular aura about
Default B&B's or somewhere to stay

Hi
We are going out to Auckland on 16th Nov and need somewhere to stay (we've booked the flights only and thought we would travel round and stay at different places). Does anyone have anyone they can recommend or know of anyone that does either B&B or similar in or around Auckland or North island - we do intend to travel, so as long as they are situated in the North it doesn't matter. I would ideally like to stay on a farm or similar (definately not hotel/motel etc).
Many thanks
Lorraine
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: B&B's or somewhere to stay

Hi guys.
Dunno if this will help but it does have FARM STAYS on it
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:58 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

From NewZealand.com there are 58 Auckland and 113 Northland B&Bs. Just modify the search to find accommodation in other areas.

Regards...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonandlozzie
Hi
We are going out to Auckland on 16th Nov and need somewhere to stay (we've booked the flights only and thought we would travel round and stay at different places). Does anyone have anyone they can recommend or know of anyone that does either B&B or similar in or around Auckland or North island - we do intend to travel, so as long as they are situated in the North it doesn't matter. I would ideally like to stay on a farm or similar (definately not hotel/motel etc).
Many thanks
Lorraine

OOO i love motels, can't beat a souless (read clean) room!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

simonandlozzie has a spectacular aura aboutsimonandlozzie has a spectacular aura aboutsimonandlozzie has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone, very helpful - much appreciated.
Dustybin - yep I totally agree with you
Lorraine