Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Wikiposts

Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Originally Posted by Avid
Amen to that. There's a big difference between gender equality and the 'female chauvinism' that exists over here....

How did they (NZ men) allow it to get like this???
There was a father from Taranaki who killed his kids after an estrangement. The draconian anti-father laws were brought in after this incident. The next year a mother killed her kids by attaching a hose-pipe to car exhaust, but nothing was done (surprise, surprise) Mothers kill their own kids more (55%) than fathers in nearly every country in the world http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411319/1008024
and http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1572569.ece

But the main problem is the dominance of the jurisprudence in most 1st world countries by feminists since the 70s largely using the Labour/Left wing parties. It is governments who make the laws not the police or lawyers . Their motive was, of course, financial, they want the Dads to pay for the DPB/Social Security payment , but the result of all the single Mother families has been serious social problems and embittered fathers (some of whom kill due to the injustice of it all)
THere is a whole gravy train industry involved, lawyers psychologists etc.
But NZ laws are extreme by world standards, no evidence is required, secret courts, you are guilty until proved innocent, kids are automatically included in Protection orders.

But the tide IS beginning to turn as female violence is being recognised, and fathers groups are fighting back the feminist tide , in some cities BOTH spouses are sent on anti-violence courses, it is just beginning though.

Hope that you are getting restful sleep, Avid, with all these

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 2nd 2007 at 4:11 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Stop looking. Just announced on radio AWOL "gentleman" back in custody (Wellington Wharf).
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
There was a father from Taranaki who killed his kids after an estrangement. The draconian anti-father laws were brought in after this incident. The next year a mother killed her kids by attaching a hose-pipe to car exhaust, but nothing was done (surprise, surprise) Mothers kill their own kids more (55%) than fathers in nearly every country in the world http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411319/1008024
and http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1572569.ece

But the main problem is the dominance of the jurisprudence in most 1st world countries by feminists since the 70s largely using the Labour/Left wing parties. It is governments who make the laws not the police or lawyers .
THere is a whole gravy train industry involved, lawyers psychologists etc.
But NZ laws are extreme by world standards, no evidence is required, you are guilty until proved innocent, kids are automatically included in Protection orders.

But the tide IS beginning to turn as female violence is being recognised, and fathers groups are fighting back the feminist tide that is creating so many single parent families that are destabilising ALL of society.

Hope that you are getting restful sleep, Avid, with all these
What may look like gender bias in NZ legislation is more about the fact that in the main men do not report DV, nor do they seek Protection Orders.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:38 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
But NZ laws are extreme by world standards, no evidence is required, secret courts, you are guilty until proved innocent, kids are automatically included in Protection orders.
Don't start me on the NZ legal system....

I'm involved in a corporate case at the moment and it is a total nightmare....mainly because the NZ laws don't seem to have changed since the '70s.

I know they used to rely on the UK to make all the decisions, but still....

:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
What may look like gender bias in NZ legislation is more about the fact that in the main men do not report DV, nor do they seek Protection Orders.
That is the case with me, I opted for counselling instead of a Protection Order for physical violence, but my wife later took out a Protection Order against me for "psychological violence". It is very very difficult for men to fight these orders, it is free for most women to get an Order but it costs $1000s to defend, and the mothers get away with most things. Women can allege anything , men have to have serious injuries before police do anything !
That is why i advise all men in NZ to be very wary, you can lose your kids and your house that you have bought your erstwhile "love" of your life!
Men just don't want to destroy their own family by these Protection Orders. 80% of divorces are initiated by the woman !
There IS very serious gender bias in my experience of NZ police, lawyers, laws, the laws are behind other industrial countries.
THe policeman actually said to me "In NZ culture it is ALWAYS the man who is responsible for Domestic Violence"

Heather Mills-Mcartney , now she is a typical "new" woman using law to grab millions by a few years' marriage

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 2nd 2007 at 5:04 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Currently PO's are not free for most woman but it is in the wind in the very near future.

But I hear you BS. I work within the system and I can tell you that many of us do not have gender bias. One big problem with DV issues in NZ is that the so called "experts" who are often touted by the media are very gender biased and have far too much influence on the "powers that be".

Now I think I have said enough .....

As for Mr Ericsson I am told that he is not your typical crim.
He had a spotless record before losing the plot and attacking his wife. Apparantly he said he had no recollection of doing it, but freely admitted that he must have done it. He was actually a firearms dealer and had about $750k worth of weapons in the house at the time of the murder!
His meltdown suggested he should have been in a mental institution, not in prison
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

If that is true then.............. he deserves it of course, he didn't get very far, Kaiwharawhara station
I guess that the Thread title is no longer so we should ........................... (thread killer)

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 2nd 2007 at 5:24 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:20 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Stop looking. Just announced on radio AWOL "gentleman" back in custody (Wellington Wharf).
Crap, so no reward money than
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Crap, so no reward money than

No sorry back to work Monday for you...and me