Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Just like a scene from Morse - Axe murderer escapes from Welly Prison. Watch out Ted Logan/Kerry W apparently last seen in Miramar...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:29 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
apparently last seen in Miramar...

ummm...that's because the Prison is in Miramar....

Don't worry, I've heard that the police have sealed off the area and are asking everyone they see if they are an axe murderer...

From the papers...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10473690

Last edited by Avid; Nov 2nd 2007 at 5:35 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid
ummm...that's because the Prison is in Miramar....

Don't worry, I've heard that the police have sealed off the area and are asking everyone they see if they are an axe murderer...
I understand that he may have breached any police cordon they had in place when all officers on duty, all tried to nick the same person for speeding!! (was that you again Danny?)
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I understand that he may have breached any police cordon they had in place when all officers on duty, all tried to nick the same person for speeding!! (was that you again Danny?)
Had the axe in the boot. Silly buggers never found it!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
Had the axe in the boot. Silly buggers never found it!
Still on the loose?!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell are they doing letting him work outside the prison, what a joke.
When you read exactly what he did he should be locked up in his cell 24/7.
What was the outside work, Lumberjacking?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Smile Re: Axe murderer on the loose!!!

Maybe thats why i havent heard from my mum and sister since they landed in Welly on Tuesday!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Maybe thats why i havent heard from my mum and sister since they landed in Welly on Tuesday!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:57 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

We had him around for dinner last night, charming fellow and helped chop the meat up as well. The stories he told us

Seriously though, not that worried as there's plenty of houses between us and Wellington prison. We drove around the bays last night looking for him, didn't see anything
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Most people living in houses with wood burning stoves have an axe.
The combination of all these axes, and the draconian NZ anti-male laws leaves many estranged husbands with a irresistable hatred for their spouses and an almighty strong sense of injustice. It amazes me how the majority of estranged fathers keep so calm and that there are not thousands more wife murderers like him in this country!

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 2nd 2007 at 11:47 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout

Most people living in houses with wood burning stoves have an axe.
The combination of all these axes, and the draconian NZ anti-male laws leaves many estranged husbands with a irresistable hatred for their spouses and an almighty strong sense of injustice. It amazes me how the majority of estranged fathers keep so calm and that there are not thousands more wife murderers like him in this country!
Posted to justify your own situation BS ?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Yes, tomorrow i am "allowed" to see my sons for the first time in 2 months, for all of 2 hours (every fortnight) and only with a paid Dr Bernardos supervisor ! They will think "what has Dad done that is so bad?" , and to 8 year old kids, 2 months is a
longggggggg time. No more wife, no more kids, no more house, but lots of child support to pay, lots of solicitors fees to pay

But i am still trying to research Mr Ericson..............

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 3rd 2007 at 3:16 am.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:13 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

The draconian NZ anti-male laws leaves many estranged husbands with a irresistable hatred for their spouses and an almighty strong sense of injustice.

Amen to that. There's a big difference between gender equality and the 'female chauvinism' that exists over here....

How did they (NZ men) allow it to get like this???
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Seriously though, not that worried as there's plenty of houses between us and Wellington prison.
Having now been at large for almost 30 hours, I'd sleep easier tonight as he could be ANYWHERE in NZ by now.

Don't have nightmares...
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, tomorrow i am "allowed" to see my sons for the first time in 2 months, for all of 2 hours (every fortnight) and only with a paid Dr Bernardos supervisor ! They will think "what has Dad done that is so bad?" , and to 8 year old kids, 2 months is a
longggggggg time. No more wife, no more kids, no more house, but lots of child support to pay, lots of solicitors fees to pay

But i am still trying to research Mr Ericson..............
I thought it may have been something along those lines BS. Hope all goes well in the long term, especially with your relationship with your sons.

There are always two sides to a story but sadly often amid the "angst" between adults in the game of life, the biggest impact hits children who end up the big losers.

The Domestic Violence Act was meant to make perpertrators of Domestic Violence accountable but unfortunately like most legislation it has many flaws yet to be resolved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.