Autumn

Old May 20th 2010, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of
Default Re: Autumn

I must admit, I am missing looking out of my kitchen window and watching the leaves on the trees turning to their Autumn colours. Autumn and spring are my favorite seasons.

I am not missing the cold winds and rain which accompany the turning of the leaves though.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

something old. (piccies from rainy Welly )
Attached Thumbnails Autumn-autumn-b-75%25.jpg   Autumn-autumn-75%25.jpg   Autumn-twisted-heart-welly.jpg   Autumn-welly-red-dog.jpg   Autumn-coffee-club.jpg  

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 23rd 2010 at 2:06 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

the rest of the autumn pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Autumn-autumn-c.jpg   Autumn-autumn-welly-1-75%25.jpg   Autumn-autumn-welly-2-75%25.jpg