April 2011

Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Pointer is on a distinguished road
Default April 2011

Flights booked departing I suspect a driech Glasgow on 31st March 2011

Arrive Auckland 5th April after a 3 stopover in Sydney.

just over 5 months to go, not that we are counting.

no job, no home, no worries, game on!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:33 pm
www.hyperreality.net

Shingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2011

Well done you, sounds exciting. We're going to Christchurch in February, no job, no home! Planning on booking our flights soon, think I will feel less stressed when the flights and shipping company have been sorted! On with the mass clear out of our house! Keep us posted!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 7:42 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

We depart on 25 February 2011 bound for Christchurch via Auckland. (One week visiting the in laws) We arrive with no job, no house, me clutching my PR from my kiwi husband and him with his nz passport but still no job. We've got about 4 weeks rent money saved up and that's the time frame to get a job.

Wish us luck as we go on our way......
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

annabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to allannabel1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
We depart on 25 February 2011 bound for Christchurch via Auckland. (One week visiting the in laws) We arrive with no job, no house, me clutching my PR from my kiwi husband and him with his nz passport but still no job. We've got about 4 weeks rent money saved up and that's the time frame to get a job.

Wish us luck as we go on our way......
Best wishes to all of you, I am sure it will all work out and be more than worth it ........... I am a bit of a worrier so need to have a plan in place for everything before we leave in Aug' 11 ! I am aware though that thinking of every little detail too much is not good
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:41 pm
www.hyperreality.net

Shingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant future

Know what you mean. I'm living on stress and anxiety at the moment! Will be glad to get on that plane in February.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh an April 2011 thread.
Our plan is end of March, a week in HK then onto Auckland.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 4:48 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at April next year myself. But no risk for me, I'm going home to stay with my mum (at 48 years old!).
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

My mums aunty lives in Whangaparaoa, she is going to pick us up from the airport and has allowed us to stay at hers for as long as we need.

Could'nt ask for more help as soon as we arrive.
Looking at short term rental in Auckland soon after that.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 7:24 pm
Newbie in New Zealand

Nelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to allNelly Trolley is a name known to all

Great news everyone

We are bogged down with our planning now as we leave November 15th for Tauranga and it is just so stressful . There is sooo much to do. I am up all night contacting agents to find a property to rent short term and my husband is working all day to sort out our finances and UK life before we depart.

Oh for that first sip of Sauvignon Blanc overlooking the sea..........