Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone needing a Hairdresser???

Anyone needing a Hairdresser???

Old May 11th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

justinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone needing a Hairdresser???

How much is a gents haircut (around Auckland) out of interest - or do Kiwi men still cut their own with the sheep shearing shears?
Old May 11th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
My wife is keen do get going when we arrive.

Colours, cuts, meche (excuse my spelling??), Hair-up (nights out,weddings, etc)..basically, anything you get at the hairdressers.

Tnx

Book me in too please I'm having nightmares about having my hair cut already! Now I can relax
Old May 11th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately, no prices as yet....We will need to wait and see what the prices are over there!

One thing I can promise, it will be cheaper than going to a salon.

Tnx.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justinthyme
How much is a gents haircut (around Auckland) out of interest - or do Kiwi men still cut their own with the sheep shearing shears?
$15 - $20 usually
Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:23 pm
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by garryhg
Hi All......It seems you can all do with my wifes professional touch....We are hoping to move to North Shore, round about July. My job is in the centre of Auckland, but we are not city dwellers I'm afraid.

Keep the offers coming!!!

All the Best and hope to meet some of you soon!!
Hi there,

My boyfriend and i will be moving out to Aukland at the end of july, his company are putting us up in an apartment in CBD for the first month but after that we are looking at the North Shore and i will need a new hairdresser. Will keep in touch.
jenny
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

Anyone in Upper Hutt should try Lianne at Top Cut. She's an excellent stylist and her blow-dry is to die for!