Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone for a meet up in ChCh?

Anyone for a meet up in ChCh?

Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:56 am
Just Joined

Gemma Garbett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone for a meet up in ChCh?

Originally Posted by sarah3
Hi, we have been back in ChCh for a couple of years now and are still working on making friends! A bit about us....I am 43, Hubbie (kiwi) 45 and fabulous son is 6 going on 25. Hubbie does the homeschooling and I freelance sometimes. We live beside the Heathcote River in Woolston, have a couple of friendly dogs, enjoy going out on our boat or our campervan, and getting out fishing on the Waimak whenever we can. I would love to get to know and share stories with a few expats so was wondering if anyone fancied a cup of tea sometime? Welcome at ours or wherever! ps all ages and situations very welcome to drop me a line. Chat soon!
Hiya - Hubby and I moved out from the UK in october 2010. He loves his golfing and fishing (but could do with some tips on the fishing) and we'd love to meet some people in the area with similar interests. If you'd like to meet up any time let us know.

Regards Gemma and Steve