Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any papercrafters among you?

Any papercrafters among you?

Old Nov 10th 2010, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

SweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really nice
Default Any papercrafters among you?

Another question from my mum. Her question is for crafters that have made the move to nz already. Did you have any problems with shipping all your materials? In regards to MAF and customs.

Thanks, Stacey
Old Nov 10th 2010, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any papercrafters among you?

Originally Posted by SweetyStacey
Another question from my mum. Her question is for crafters that have made the move to nz already. Did you have any problems with shipping all your materials? In regards to MAF and customs.

Thanks, Stacey
we went in jan 07 and had loads of craft stuff, no problems in or out of the country, maf only looked at the two bikes and garden pots ect
Old Nov 10th 2010, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

SweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really niceSweetyStacey is just really nice

Thanks for the reply.

So they weren't bothered about things like wooden stamps etc?

Stacey
Old Nov 10th 2010, 7:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

No. NZ imports the things from all over the world.
Old Nov 10th 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

I just wondered since i've read that MAF are picky about wooden things.

Stacey
Old Nov 10th 2010, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Stacey
Brought wooden stamps in with me in september and had no problems so bring them all!!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Stacey
that's only if the wood is untreated, just put on the box collection of craft stuff
Old Nov 11th 2010, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys...my mums been panicking about her stamps lol aparently thousands of pounds worth of stuff!

Stacey