Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any one in Warkworth/Matakana

Any one in Warkworth/Matakana

Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Moliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really nice
Default Any one in Warkworth/Matakana

Hi we are Gail, Tony and Millie (who's 10) moved to Warkworth 6 weeks ago previously the North Shore for 6 months (bit Urban for us!) from London originally then Wiltshire.
Hubby out and about all day with job I work 2 days in the town and at a bit of a loss inbetween! (Miss my girly/horsey friends)
Would love to meet up around here, hubby keen Kyak fishing and I love to ride, dearly miss the horsey 'twas sold on in the UK :0(
we are vey social love good food and wine, equally happy wiv a pie n a pint!! bag of chips with the kids!!
Any one in Warkworth Matakana etc??