Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any NEXT kids clothes fans?

Any NEXT kids clothes fans?

Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any NEXT kids clothes fans?

Sarah, have a fab birthday at the weekend, if you get a bike for your birthday at least your guaranteed a ride (sorry you know i can't help myself!)
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Sarah, have a fab birthday at the weekend, if you get a bike for your birthday at least your guaranteed a ride (sorry you know i can't help myself!)
Trust you!! lol, thanks!!..... well I hope I get the bike, I know he hasnt got it yet. I expect I'll have to have a baby seat stuck on the back of it!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Trust you!! lol, thanks!!..... well I hope I get the bike, I know he hasnt got it yet. I expect I'll have to have a baby seat stuck on the back of it!
but does the saddle come off!!!!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Evilbert will become famous soon enoughEvilbert will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by donnaf
I went to a kids clothes sale in a church hall 2 weeks ago - it was all Gap, Tesco, George - no Next though. I'm waiting for the next one.
Sarah - we have a Lush in Porirua, you will have to visit!
What are you planning for your birthday?
The Lush factory is right across the road from where I work (in Poole). At first the smell was quite nice, now its all I can smell!
Glad to hear Next stuff is sort of available, its the only thing keeping my wife in the country
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
but does the saddle come off!!!!!!!
Ouch!!! That could be painful!!

Hows things with you anyway?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Evilbert
The Lush factory is right across the road from where I work (in Poole). At first the smell was quite nice, now its all I can smell!
Glad to hear Next stuff is sort of available, its the only thing keeping my wife in the country
My birth father worked right next to that factory too.... he loved the smell.

You can get second hand Next on Trademe but you gotta be quick to get it. There is a Next in Dressmart apparently but I havnt been there.

You can always order the stuff you want online, get it sent to a rellie in UK and ask them nicely to send it over to you.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Evilbert will become famous soon enoughEvilbert will become famous soon enough

My birth father worked right next to that factory too.... he loved the smell.

You can get second hand Next on Trademe but you gotta be quick to get it. There is a Next in Dressmart apparently but I havnt been there.

You can always order the stuff you want online, get it sent to a rellie in UK and ask them nicely to send it over to you.
I think thats probably what we would have to do. Now how much would it cost to send the 30 odd bags my wife always seems to come back with at sales time..........
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Location: currently in kent (born in essex, essex girl yay) moving to raumati beach way
medwaymaiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any NEXT kids clothes fans?

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
Fantastic - was wondering how I'd cope without Next!

(And Ikea, Asda, Argos, Toys'R'Us, Virgin and Waterstones)
Fret not weebossyboots,
http://www.simplydesign.co.nz is a company that does stuff similar to IKEA. We move out to NZ on 16th December. House is sold, stuff is getting packed, looking forward to taking kids out of their School and getting rid of awfully useless headmistress lol. Seriously am as nervous as hell. I have the joy of finding plus size clothes as there is no Evans so have started drinking the old slim fast today to put me in the right direction in that the scales will go down!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:32 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

lol.... if I could now find a Tescos in disguise Id be even more happy. Its a pity all of the Millers stores dont do the kids range. Whilst my friend was down in Hamilton last week she bought a lovely white embroidered tee..... I was sent exactly the same tee by my brother which he bought in the NEXT summer sale....so its definately not a one off. Now I wished I lived a bit closer.... I wont make a special trip down there as she said the range wasnt too great but if we are going through Hamilton at all we will definately pop in. Its the Next summer 2007 range that they have in at the moment.
Im in the Uk at the moment for a holiday and have bought so much stuff for my two youngest in Tesco and Next. All the summer stuff is in the sale and got lots of winter stuff for Next year...Its made me realise that the choice in Nz is Soooo limited and everyone wears the same thing. Got some Gap fleaces too and a nice Monsoon dress for my daughter to wear at Christmas...its a shame I haven't got an endless supply of money to get from now till they are 16 in clothes...
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Evilbert
Every time we walk past the shop my middle son holds his nose.

Before we moved I hit the Christmas sales and stocked up and my mum sends bits and pieces across. Your wife will like Pumpkin Patch if she likes Next - there is hope
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

deboltz will become famous soon enoughdeboltz will become famous soon enough

im not a Next fan, the necks are too small (maybe my kids have got big heads)
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deboltz
im not a Next fan, the necks are too small (maybe my kids have got big heads)
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by medwaymaiden
Fret not weebossyboots,
http://www.simplydesign.co.nz is a company that does stuff similar to IKEA. We move out to NZ on 16th December. House is sold, stuff is getting packed, looking forward to taking kids out of their School and getting rid of awfully useless headmistress lol. Seriously am as nervous as hell. I have the joy of finding plus size clothes as there is no Evans so have started drinking the old slim fast today to put me in the right direction in that the scales will go down!
No Evans! jeez, now I am stuffed - I'll need to look out that rolly thing I purchased about 4yrs ago for doing sit ups and the squeezy thing for the thighs (I take it they do have technical names!?)

I read in the NZ Herald online that Ikea was coming to Auckland next year - is this definate yet? i've only agreed to move to NZ as I thought they were getting an Ikea and i could buy my cheap tat!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

I popped over to dress smart a couple of weeks ago and the Next shop was not there.