Any advice

Old Mar 30th 2006, 4:24 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Default Any advice

Hi folks I’m looking to emigrate from the UK to New Zealand and open to any advice people have in getting through the paper work. I made a formally expression of interest and got through then got lost with the next stage. The expression of interest 3 month limit has timed out and I now have to resubmit a new application (hay ho)
I have looked in using a consultancy firm but the prices expensive and trying to get information out of them is proving to be hard work.

I hope people out there who have made the move can help or recommend a consultancy who made the transition a little more clearly.

If any one wants to contact me directly my mail address is

Last edited by Sue; Mar 31st 2006 at 2:27 pm. Reason: Email address removed for privacy. It is not wise to post you email address on a public forum
Old Mar 30th 2006, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any advice

Originally Posted by simon-nall
Hi folks I’m looking to emigrate from the UK to New Zealand and open to any advice people have in getting through the paper work. I made a formally expression of interest and got through then got lost with the next stage. The expression of interest 3 month limit has timed out and I now have to resubmit a new application (hay ho)
I have looked in using a consultancy firm but the prices expensive and trying to get information out of them is proving to be hard work.

I hope people out there who have made the move can help or recommend a consultancy who made the transition a little more clearly.

If any one wants to contact me directly my mail address is
When did you submit your EOI? They now stay in the pool for 6 months.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 10:05 am
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Default Re: Any advice

Originally Posted by CWEMM02
When did you submit your EOI? They now stay in the pool for 6 months.
I submit my EOI over 6 mth ago and was sent the immigration form were I only had 3 mts to apply. That 3 mth has now elapsed. How I have to start a gain with the EOI.