Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another newbie in Rangiora

Another newbie in Rangiora

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Another newbie in Rangiora

Hi all,

might be a bit differcult on the 14th for me as i return to work on the 5th and i dont know what my rota is yet,so will let you know.

Helen
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:34 am
Just Joined

wattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
Hi Shirl
Just found out my old house in Tumara Park has just been re sold only 15 months on with a loss of $30000k thats the market for you...

Would be good if we Rangis could arrange to all meet up say one morning as Beth has the children to sort out.. how does the 14th Jan sound
Lin
The 14th is good by me, though I can do other mornings too if this doesn't suit some .
Beth
Old Jan 4th 2009, 8:17 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All and Happy New Year!

Not been on here for a while - still have family staying with us so been manic. Would love to meet up with you all. I'm free 14, 15, 16 at the mo, Shirl perhaps as you're on here more than me you could let me know? And Helen hope to see you there as its been way too long!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Hi All and Happy New Year!

Not been on here for a while - still have family staying with us so been manic. Would love to meet up with you all. I'm free 14, 15, 16 at the mo, Shirl perhaps as you're on here more than me you could let me know? And Helen hope to see you there as its been way too long!
HI All

Anytime week beginning the 14th for me too. The following week is no good from the 19th though as we are off to Nelson for a week. Once you know what your rota's are Helen let me know. Other than that Any time that week is good for me.

Cheers
Shirley
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Jumping this up to the top. Did anyone decide what day we would meet.

Shall we say 14th around 10.30 at Victoria Street Cafe? Open to other suggestions if this is no good.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 9:05 am
Just Joined

wattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant futurewattsnz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shirl
Jumping this up to the top. Did anyone decide what day we would meet.

Shall we say 14th around 10.30 at Victoria Street Cafe? Open to other suggestions if this is no good.
Sounds good to me - only a couple of hundred yards up the road for me .
Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just bumping this up to the top again.

So who is actually coming on the 14th??????

Is it a definite meet????
Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

I'll definately be there Shirley
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:00 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I will be definite at the meet on the 14th looking forward to it do we need to wear a red rose or have we got a table book in a name and for what time.
happy new year to all...
Lin
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
Hi

I will be definite at the meet on the 14th looking forward to it do we need to wear a red rose or have we got a table book in a name and for what time.
happy new year to all...
Lin
I'll be the one with the blue pushchair with a 2 year old girl in the front and a one year old boy in the back, so probably difficult to miss . Shirley and I have already met so we should be easy to spot
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:03 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wattsnz
I'll be the one with the blue pushchair with a 2 year old girl in the front and a one year old boy in the back, so probably difficult to miss . Shirley and I have already met so we should be easy to spot
Hi Beth
See you and Shirley look forward to it should no be hard to miss you
Lin.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, i can make it for about an hour before i got to head to work.

See you all there at 10.30!

Helen