Amazon Kindle

Old Mar 20th 2011, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default Amazon Kindle

I was thinking of buying Wifey a Kindle 2 for Mothers Day... she has always wanted one... but will there be any issues (for those of you in the know!) with taking this to NZ with us with regards to purchasing eBooks from the Amazong Kindle Store?
Old Mar 20th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: Amazon Kindle

Originally Posted by rick78
I was thinking of buying Wifey a Kindle 2 for Mothers Day... she has always wanted one... but will there be any issues (for those of you in the know!) with taking this to NZ with us with regards to purchasing eBooks from the Amazong Kindle Store?
would not have thought so as you buy online from amazon then they send it to your kindle
Old Mar 20th 2011, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Pointer is on a distinguished road

I bought one at Christmas but before I did I asked Amazon they said it wouldnt be a problem but you would have to register with amazon.com rather than amazon.co.uk
Old Mar 20th 2011, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Its actually the Kindle 3 not 2!

Anyway thats useful to know guys, thanks for the info!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rick78
Its actually the Kindle 3 not 2!

Anyway thats useful to know guys, thanks for the info!

Hey Rick

I will be purchasing one before we leave,
I plan to Download as many books as possible before we leave (loads avaliable on torrent sites) and take with me on USB/CD, you can buy through Amazon.com on your .co.uk account i discovered last month.

My concern was the charger for it, as if you buy the Kindle through Amazon.com and select NZ region the accessories are different. So wanted to look into that before i buy, also the warranty if purchase in UK.