Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Almost ready for citizenship

Almost ready for citizenship

Old May 26th 2010, 3:51 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost ready for citizenship

Originally Posted by BEVS
You mean Mapua Trading .

I put my name down for more info but never heard anything back. I'm interested in the Feta and husband bought me a starter kit at Christmas which I haven't got round to experimenting with yet.

Did you see the price of their pekin duck eggs during the season? $1 each. I was giving mine away or swapping them.
Thats the place, hardly go in there though as most of my shopping done in Nelson. Love mapua though and it also has the only other Stoke fan in the area ! Feta course was $50 and well worth it we came home with huge chunks of feta and was ready to eat 3 days later. Think we have email address to book in if you want it ?
Old May 26th 2010, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pricklykina
After hearing about the rigmarole of applying for uk passports at the post shop, I am now thinking that citizenship might not be such a bad deal after all, then I can get my black passport toute suite.
And I haven't had a party for a long time - it'll be like an extra birthday where people give me chocolate fish and Pav
Go for it, always good to have a party. Although I haven't been given a date for the ceremony yet, it only took a month to be processed. I was very impressed as the first letter said it could take upto 4 months.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Genesis
Hi Bevs, what time line have the Postshop put on getting your UK ones back please?
Update on the UK passport thingy for Genesis and PK.

Application put into the PostShop 20th May

New UK passport arrived today. 3rd June