All whites fever

Old Jun 27th 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice
Default Re: All whites fever

Originally Posted by colandros
I'm guessing from your user name that you are a woman? in which case
all you views about football are irrelevant
oh dear so wrong in more than one way
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

MOTD2 would go down a treat and as for that numpty who presents the highlights. He is a fool I think he does the weather the rest of the time because he doesnt know his offside from his cumulonimbus.

Lets here someone talk about footy like Hansen and then we can disagree with him. Thats how it should be
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

PS if you look at NZ starting 11 they still have players who dont even have a club

My flatmate plays at the same level as some of the squad members, they have done exceptionally well. They played with heart and conviction and as a team and frankly they have shown up alot of 'real' footballing nations.

Well done Rickys lads (you deserve a massive pay rise)
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

anyway i can honestly say that the fave moment of the WC for me was NZ equalising in the 93rd min against Slovakia (my Slovakian missus would kill me) ver enjoyable