Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

All-day box ticket for Scotland vs England - anybody interested

All-day box ticket for Scotland vs England - anybody interested

Old Aug 9th 2011, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future
Default All-day box ticket for Scotland vs England - anybody interested

Morning

A friend of mine (ex-rugby international) has made me aware that there is a box up for sale for the Scotland vs England RWC game. There are 20 spots available and they are open to selling them on a single ticket basis. Usual box ticket offerings apply ie. pre-game drinks/lunch, drinks throughout and after and 'potentially' the chance to meet some of the players post-game.

The starting price / person is $1500 approx. but that could be up for negotiation.

If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone that is interested, drop me a private message with your contact details and I'll pass them on.

Thanks in advance.

Craig