agent???

Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

dave n ness is an unknown quantity at this point
Question agent???

Hi , first post on this forum. We are looking at emigrating to NZ but don't really know were to start. Thought seriously about using an agent but after reading the forum alot of you have said it's easier to do it by yourself, but were do you start ? My husband is an aircraft engineer with 24 years experience and I am a teaching assistant with 5 years experience. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dave n Ness
Old Sep 25th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: agent???

Originally Posted by dave n ness
Hi , first post on this forum. We are looking at emigrating to NZ but don't really know were to start. Thought seriously about using an agent but after reading the forum alot of you have said it's easier to do it by yourself, but were do you start ? My husband is an aircraft engineer with 24 years experience and I am a teaching assistant with 5 years experience. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dave n Ness
Hi guys
good luck to you both - start with the nz immigration website - everything you need is there and it's really easy to get the info you want - if you're gonna go skilled migrant do your points check - if you're ok with your points get your EOI in - do it online and then you're off and running.
Vicki
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Transatlantic Duo has a spectacular aura aboutTransatlantic Duo has a spectacular aura aboutTransatlantic Duo has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: agent???

Dave n Ness,

I have to agree with Vicki, we considered using an agent but chose to go the DIY route and the result was that 2 weeks ago we received our skilled migrants visa. Use the online points indicator to begin and if you find you have sufficient points, start filling in the "Expression of Interest" (EOI) form online. As forms go, it's not too bad, but you have an advantage in that you have this forum. People on here are very helpful, so ask questions when needed. Good Luck!!!

Lloyd