Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Interview successful!!!

Interview successful!!!

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default Interview successful!!!

I am so excited!!!
After the job interview that Dave had by video conference last week they said they were interviewing some others this week and then they would contact Dave to let him know whether they required him to do a psychometric test.

Well - I checked the e-mail this morning and no mail from the company so thought it would be next week now before we knew anything. 10 minutes ago I got a phone call for Dave from someone locally who has been contacted by the company in Tauranga to arrange psychometric tests. They must have liked him after the interview - yippee!!!

Fingers crossed for a good outcome now - I'm just sooooo excited!!!

Kathryn
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

England Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview successful!!!

Good luck and fingers crossed. You're one step closer now.
Old Sep 24th 2005, 8:39 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kathm
I am so excited!!!
After the job interview that Dave had by video conference last week they said they were interviewing some others this week and then they would contact Dave to let him know whether they required him to do a psychometric test.

Well - I checked the e-mail this morning and no mail from the company so thought it would be next week now before we knew anything. 10 minutes ago I got a phone call for Dave from someone locally who has been contacted by the company in Tauranga to arrange psychometric tests. They must have liked him after the interview - yippee!!!

Kathryn
Congratulations on the interview success! Really glad for you both.

Good luck on the psychometric tests - Dave has had a few in the past and has gone on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Dave and Lyns
Old Sep 24th 2005, 9:18 pm
tickle my tadpoles

footloose is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kathm
I am so excited!!!

Kathryn
Congrats.

Welcome to the mad rush and adrenaline rush. I think alcoholism must be high for the new immigrants. Hope it all goes well.

Sent some Karma

Scott
Old Sep 24th 2005, 9:20 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

What excellent news!! I do hope all goes well for you. You're one step nearer to NZ. We're hoping to move to Tauranga or somewhere else in the BOP so we may see you there in a few years you never know.

All the best

Phyl
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:24 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, not been online for a few days so apols for the delay - good luck for the next stage.