Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Accountant required

Accountant required

Old Jul 26th 2014, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accountant required

Hi there,
I'm looking for an accountant for a couple of hours every month who will take care of my income tax - I need to arrange my own PAYE under IR56.
I'm looking for a home-based like accountant - I dont want to pay a big firm who have large operating costs to recover! (I got stung $600 for some advice recently from one of these firms and am now looking for someone charging a modest monthly fee.)
Any recommendation would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Jul 27th 2014, 8:13 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accountant required

I pay $75 a month for mine but she's in Papakura which is a long way from you. That includes my annual return as I'm self employed. I'd call her to confirm that the price would be the same for what you are asking for. You probably only need to do one trip to see her and she'll do everything by email or post. That fee includes adhoc queries and questions. PM me if you want her details.