Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The AA... discount codes

The AA... discount codes

Old Jul 28th 2011, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default The AA... discount codes

Looking into joining the AA... does anyone know of any discount/promotion codes?

Cheers!
Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:52 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AA... discount codes

Firstly, compared to "roadside assistance" offered by a well known insurance agency, the AA was spot on. I got a free recovery when state's cover were gonna charge me over 200 bucks.
Secondly, I can't see any other real benefits from AA membership. AA points accrued add up and give you a very minor discount on membership, but you never seem to get discounts from partners.
Discount......bon chance. I did get full no claims from UK carried onto a brand new policy when we landed.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Ninja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really nice

Same here mate!.....I joined the AA and paid full price ($89) Steph got associate member half price ($44.50) then we insured both the cars, and got a package discount because we were members! I shopped around and found them to be a little cheaper than my bank (ANZ) and we also now have lifetime NCD. I suggest you visit an AA shop, because they have a good look around to sort you out with exactly what you need. Alternatively, you can go online, and you get $30 discount if you buy there and then!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Well we've joined (my wife and I) with one of us 50% off as you mentioned mate. At least we're both covered now, regardless what we're driving/riding (my motorcycle breakdown recently lapsed in the UK and I had a blow out... managed to get a mate for a lift but the robbing bastards wanted 400 bucks!)