4 DAYS TO GO!!!

Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

TM09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 4 DAYS TO GO!!!

Hi all,

Getting nervous, can't believe there are only 4 days left before I fly out with the kids to Paraparaumu.

Mixed emotions I guess, am really going to miss hubby, who will be staying in the UK for the next 3 months.

But here's hoping I'll be too busy making friends and settling in that the time will fly be
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:40 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 DAYS TO GO!!!

you'll love Paraparaum, just driven through, sea blue, sun shining - why wait - hop on that plane today
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey. All the best for a good flight and happy landings. The months will go quickly. Me and him were apart for a couple of months when he had to fly away before me. Party time !
Old Mar 26th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hey. All the best for a good flight and happy landings. The months will go quickly. Me and him were apart for a couple of months when he had to fly away before me. Party time !

I've been stuck in my prison for over 18 months now, but can see the light at the ned of the tunnel I think
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TM09
Hi all,

Getting nervous, can't believe there are only 4 days left before I fly out with the kids to Paraparaumu.

Mixed emotions I guess, am really going to miss hubby, who will be staying in the UK for the next 3 months.

But here's hoping I'll be too busy making friends and settling in that the time will fly be
Oh thats fab!! so how come you're going out 3 months before your hubby?? Good luck!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything, have a great flight, don't forget the ear plugs and sleep mask, relax have a glass of wine and don't get too emotional, remember why you are doing this. I have actually spoke to my Mum more times now than I did in UK. Get a sim card for your mobile and then buy a Chi Tel card (get them at the desk at pack 'n' save) it will only cost 4c a min to phone UK, alot cheaper than anywhere else.

Good luck
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

No problem making friends... there's good crowd up in Paraparumu and a ad bunch of us just down the road a bit... have a good flight...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Oooh how exciting !! Good Luck with everything
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:46 am
Just Joined

TM09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for all your support

Makes me feel a bit better, thanks for the tip on the sim card, will be my first port of call!!

Hubby has to complete contract here in UK and I don't want to leave it too long for kids to get back into school system especially my 14 year old.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:55 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck! My OH used to live in Paraparaumu and still talks about it nearly 20 years later - I've never been but he tells me it's a great place
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe journey

Phylx