Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

2 weeks left in New Zealand.

2 weeks left in New Zealand.

Old Nov 11th 2011, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all
Default Re: 2 weeks left in New Zealand.

hi there,can you give a bit of info on your financial situation in nz,what jobs did you have what pay what mortgage,bills etc? thankyou...
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:53 am
Banned

tweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pcmay10
hi there,can you give a bit of info on your financial situation in nz,what jobs did you have what pay what mortgage,bills etc? thankyou...
you ll be asking for ird numbers next!!
Old Nov 12th 2011, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all

it was just to get an idea of incomes and out goings,also i dont know what an ird no is,but if i wanted to know i would have asked..
Old Nov 13th 2011, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by Moliknickers
It's 2 weeks now until we fly out of Auckland on our Journey home after living here for 14 months.We are moving back to the UK for a number of reasons. However people have asked me what I will miss the most and I can honestly say the only thing (except for a few great people) is the country's natural beauty,can't live on a view though! I'd be interested in hearing what one thing others would miss or do miss now they have returned?
Lucky you been here 6 years and still have no friends so would love to go back just to see a familiar face in the shop
Old Nov 13th 2011, 1:59 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandra arnott
Lucky you been here 6 years and still have no friends so would love to go back just to see a familiar face in the shop
sorry to hear that! a hug for you
Old Nov 13th 2011, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Originally Posted by love30stm
sorry to hear that! a hug for you
Thanks will have to get out more doesnt help working night shift
Old Nov 13th 2011, 9:02 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandra arnott
Thanks will have to get out more doesnt help working night shift
the best advice I got was to join stuff or take stuff up.
sports, activities, etc
Kiwis are rather reserved - even compared to us Brits
So it takes a while but once you are in there then they can be some of the best friends you could wish for.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 12:48 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
the best advice I got was to join stuff or take stuff up.
sports, activities, etc
Kiwis are rather reserved - even compared to us Brits
So it takes a while but once you are in there then they can be some of the best friends you could wish for.
have lots of kiwi acquaintences, but never get that close to them to make friends they have there little cliques

And the guys i know just flirt in fact i know lots of kiwi guys at the gym and get on better with them but alas cant be friends with guys i guess