2 Months Now!!

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2 Months Now!!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
We are in our new house!!!!

We have broadband!!!

And I have already changed jobs!?! I took a job with a bigger company instead of the smaller one I'd originally signed with and I start proper on Tuesday!!! Can't wait (I know, sad aren't I?!)

So 2 months in and it's all still good! Now ... I'm back online folks anybody need any help/advice/sarcastic quips?!

Soooo jealous!! Good on you!
I am hoping that will be me in two months!!!
Keep us updated!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Hi Helen

Let me know what area of work you are looking for and I will try to do some hunting around on your behalf!

See you in October!

Paul
high jack thread alert-
thanks Paul I'll get Peter to PM you later
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:45 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Hi there. Gald yo hear you've settled in to your new house and you are all enjoying the BOP. I hope the new job goes well. Is it in the city of over in the Mount? If it's in the city I hope you don't struggle with the Hewletts Road jams! It's a total mess at the moment and I guess it will be until the new bridge is built. Thats will be ages away too.
If you see a grey haired old fool on a huge red motorbike filtering through the traffic....don't knock him off 'cos it will be me!

Paul
I shall bear that in mind!

No, I'm safely stowed away in the Mount for work which is ideal as we're living in Papamoa so no traffic to contend with! Mind you I don't seem to mind struggling with the traffic when I'm promised lunch with vino on The Strand!