Woo, Hoo!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Woo, Hoo!!!!

Spoke to my Mum quickly this evening (asking for a favour as usual) and she has let slip that THEY ARE COMING OVER AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Aparently, my Dad just wants to rock up on the doorstep and surprise us so I am now sworn to secrecy - but I know they're coming and that is pretty damn cool!

Mind you, we have a secret of our own - they don't know yet that we are going back next year - now I can tell them face to face - what a Christmas present!

I am so over the chuffin moon I can hardly breath

Sorry, had to share it with someone!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woo, Hoo!!!!

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Spoke to my Mum quickly this evening (asking for a favour as usual) and she has let slip that THEY ARE COMING OVER AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Aparently, my Dad just wants to rock up on the doorstep and surprise us so I am now sworn to secrecy - but I know they're coming and that is pretty damn cool!

Mind you, we have a secret of our own - they don't know yet that we are going back next year - now I can tell them face to face - what a Christmas present!

That's brilliant. It's so nice to hear of someone getting good news and being so excited
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

That's wonderful, I can feel your excitement from here
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Woo, Hoo!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh bless you that is so awesome you will have a fab xmas and obviously an even fabber (is there such a word lol) new year!
Cheers
Cally
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:55 pm
I can't Re-Member

HighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant. It makes Christmas so much more special. Woo Hoo all you like.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Sue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really niceSue1 is just really nice

Great news, really pleased for you what a christmas
Sue
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, excellent!!!! You will have to practice the surprise when they ring the door bell
Old Sep 11th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

How good is that - fantastic!

So you get a double celebration.

BTW you should take them to Kangaroo Island, my parents liked that a lot when we lived in ADL but you might want to book the (secret) accomodation now.

My two high points of 2008 were telling my parents and my best friend that I was coming home, it's a great feeling, but I bet when you see them you can't WAIT and tell them straight away.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Well that's something to really look forward to

Looks like you will have a very happy Xmas afterall. Enjoy
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Wow, excellent!!!! You will have to practice the surprise when they ring the door bell
Thanks all for your kind replies and sharing in my joy!

How's this for surprised?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of

thats fantastic news,and have a fab time at christmas
Old Sep 12th 2008, 3:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great news,

I am sure it will be one of their best presents ever.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:51 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

That's fabulous

Wish I was a fly on the wall when you tell your folks you're coming home!!!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

I know, I can't wait - haven't been this excited about Christmas since I was a kid (some years ago!)
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Midlands Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news! I'm so happy for you. When I lived in oz there was nothing better than my folks coming over to visit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.