Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Wikiposts

Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:58 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
as for you, why not stick to your usual racist xenophobic posts about how the germans murdered your grandparents

i know you double up as dazuk when you are bored, i am now beginning to think Dotty's husband may of joined the forum.

here we go again you just can't keep your mouth shut can you.

Dotty was right you know the Ozzies won't tolerate people like you. Grow up and try to behave yourself or just piss off altogether. We aren't interested in your boring comments. You do yourself no favours at all
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:00 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pants
here we go again you just can't keep your mouth shut can you.

Dotty was right you know the Ozzies won't tolerate people like you. Grow up and try to behave yourself or just piss off altogether. We aren't interested in your boring comments. You do yourself no favours at all
just to clarify.......who are you anyway?

nothing i dislike more than a mouthy newbie!

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:03 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
just to clarify.......who are you anyway?

nothing i dislike more than a mouthy newbie!

your fing nightmare boyo......goodbye loser
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:10 pm
WBB

your fing nightmare boyo......goodbye loser
i will be waiting in oz for you on your return in 5 years.

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:11 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by WBB
i will be waiting in oz for you on your return in 5 years.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh helpppppppppppppppppppppp
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't Merlot arrive back in civilization today?

Welcome back, good to see another made it out of the escape tunnel!

Freedom
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:37 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Doesn't Merlot arrive back in civilization today?

Welcome back, good to see another made it out of the escape tunnel!

Freedom
Think so...how's it going for you and your wife Mike?
Are you still a saddo viewing posts at 4am Uk time??lol..

hope the jetlag/time difference doesn't happen my daughter..ekkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Think so...how's it going for you and your wife Mike?
Are you still a saddo viewing posts at 4am Uk time??lol..

hope the jetlag/time difference doesn't happen my daughter..ekkkkkkkkkkkkk
I've been demoted to a 2nd grade saddo!

I now wake up at 7am. Wife and I are catching up with family and friends.

Looking forward to doing some real work soon. Just heard that there is a big tailback on the M1 between J4 and J1. Excellent

Some things never change!

How's life in Strylia? For some reason, for 2 days this week, The Independent reported the temperature in Sydney as "56C"! Probably just referring to the temperatures in Redfern...
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:53 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by MikeStanton
I've been demoted to a 2nd grade saddo!

I now wake up at 7am. Wife and I are catching up with family and friends.

Looking forward to doing some real work soon. Just heard that there is a big tailback on the M1 between J4 and J1. Excellent

Some things never change!

How's life in Strylia? For some reason, for 2 days this week, The Independent reported the temperature in Sydney as "56C"! Probably just referring to the temperatures in Redfern...
Excellent glad to hear you are getting back to normal. Yes funny I imagine the good ole M25 will be the same when I return..the joys of traffic !!

Temps here have been pretty warm for last few days. At beginning of week there was a lovely breeze but last few days its been hot...not as hot as we know it but still hot. Just looking forward to getting home now. Redfern always has hot temps does it not.!!!!or hot heads should I say !