Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Wikiposts

Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:35 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Well I'm not sure if you are still logging on Merlot but just wanted to say a hugeeeeeeeee tatty bye hunny and I wish you a very happy, Rescue-remedy/alcohol induced flight back home to Blighty.

Have a huge drink for all of us returning this year. Keep us posted with your happy updates, I for one will miss your humour but I am sure you will be back posting threads soon enough. Not too soon though as you are going to be a very busy sociable chick eh !!

So keep smiling and get those packets of pickled onion crisps stacked up in your cupboard. Take good care and chat soon.Lots to look forward to ok...

Love Pants x
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wishing Merlot a great journey back home.

Originally posted by Pants
Well I'm not sure if you are still logging on Merlot but just wanted to say a hugeeeeeeeee tatty bye hunny and I wish you a very happy, Rescue-remedy/alcohol induced flight back home to Blighty.

Have a huge drink for all of us returning this year. Keep us posted with your happy updates, I for one will miss your humour but I am sure you will be back posting threads soon enough. Not too soon though as you are going to be a very busy sociable chick eh !!

So keep smiling and get those packets of pickled onion crisps stacked up in your cupboard. Take good care and chat soon.Lots to look forward to ok...

Love Pants x
Yes - all the best Merlot. Have a great trip back home
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Thanks Pants I now have a big craving for pickled onion chips

Merlot, goodbye, its making me green with envy all these people getting out before me Lucky girl, have a nice big drink for all of us left behind, mine is stella with some of Pants pickled onion crisps and you had betta let us know how you get on.

Shivers down me spine thinking this will soon be me
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:39 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Yes - all the best Merlot. Have a great trip back home

Mike are you still on OZ time?!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:41 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by dotty
Thanks Pants I now have a big craving for pickled onion chips

Merlot, goodbye, its making me green with envy all these people getting out before me Lucky girl, have a nice big drink for all of us left behind, mine is stella with some of Pants pickled onion crisps and you had betta let us know how you get on.

Shivers down me spine thinking this will soon be me

Sorry Dotty....my fav's are Walkers Cheese n Onion..mmmhhhh

Don't fret it will be soon be our turn. Have you got a date in August yet?I fly out the 18th but wish it was sooner...

Happy times ahead

Pants...
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Mike are you still on OZ time?!!
Yeah, it's sad! That's jetlag for you.

Yesterday, I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep.

So, just like yesterday, I'm a sad git cruising the forum

Yesterday, I heard the birds tweet - soft and melodic, it made a great change from the raucous noise from the Oz birds (pretty though they are)...
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Dotty....my fav's are Walkers Cheese n Onion..mmmhhhh

Don't fret it will be soon be our turn. Have you got a date in August yet?I fly out the 18th but wish it was sooner...

Happy times ahead

Pants...

I'm worried now, everyones got dates/ flights and all I can say is August, trying not to panic, we only need a flight to LA then we are going across America via route 66 then home via Canada. I am really excited, the thought of throwing off the shackles of houses, pools, gardens, cars and all the associated work its wonderful. Its my dream, one little backpack for a few months.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Relax, dotty, that makes two of us. I can't have any dates till the stupid house is sold. So, let's just hang on here, and then we'll be on the move, too.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 3:25 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Yeah, it's sad! That's jetlag for you.

Yesterday, I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep.

So, just like yesterday, I'm a sad git cruising the forum

Yesterday, I heard the birds tweet - soft and melodic, it made a great change from the raucous noise from the Oz birds (pretty though they are)...
I bet that was a nice song to hear.

Well at least you have to forum to cruise...saddo !!lol..check out the nice thread on "take it outside"..not on you this time but boy it's getting pretty heated.Think its under the voting one about who should be banned between WBB and Dazuk...made me smile.!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well at least you have to forum to cruise...saddo !!lol..check out the nice thread on "take it outside"..not on you this time but boy it's getting pretty heated.Think its under the voting one about who should be banned between WBB and Dazuk...made me smile.!!

Not a forum I'd generally bother reading, think that thread was moved from here tho!

Scary thought the type of immigrant OZ is attracting, OZ is loosing its professionals and business people to be replaced by that!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by dotty

Scary thought the type of immigrant OZ is attracting, OZ is loosing its professionals and business people to be replaced by that!
And as people get more mobile, it'll probably just get worse... !!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Merlot hope you have a fab trip back to Blighty.
Yes, and have a few glasses of wine for me...in fact, make it champagne....

And as well as the crisps, think of the lovely British potatoes you were craving....yum yum.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 9:05 pm
WBB

please leave me out of your posts or i will start including you in mine.

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 10:06 pm
nesub

Originally posted by WBB
please leave me out of your posts or i will start including you in mine.

You sad git, you always seem to find the posts with your name mentioned. I bet you do a search on your name every few hours.

As mentioned above, Australia's poor reputation for culture and general intellect of the populus is really going to be helped by pom immos of your fine character and high IQ.

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

aaaargh!
why does every thread turn into an ego war.

With all due respect, can you boys fight it out on your 'who's worst thread' or at least wish Merlot a safe trip home on this one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.