Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Wikiposts

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:27 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish us luck in sellin up...

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Number 1 reason why I'm not staying in Salford...I'm going to find me a nice little village right out in the countryside..
Oh for the luxury of Salfod
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:27 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

I love a nice hot Vimto when its freezing outside..

But I also confess I love the cordial straight from the bottle too...
Didn't they start putting artificial sweeteners in Vimto? They're the devil's work, they are... :curse:
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:33 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
Didn't they start putting artificial sweeteners in Vimto? They're the devil's work, they are... :curse:
NOOOOO....say it isn't so......how dare they mess with the drink of the gods...
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:35 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Oh for the luxury of Salfod
see and you thought you had it bad where you are...

have you read this..

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.p...ticle&sid=2460

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy for home...
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:45 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

see and you thought you had it bad where you are...

have you read this..

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.p...ticle&sid=2460

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy for home...
The post on the local town is accurate for here too. I've already had a run in with some of the local scum
http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.p...ticle&sid=2091
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:47 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

The UK
awwww thyd, i disagree and it is not fair to generalize just because you are in a dump of an area. there are pretty places with nice peeps around, i know that for a fact and hope you can move location one of these days or even return to this land of the free... although nothing was free for you and your family was it?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:58 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by TruBrit
awwww thyd, i disagree and it is not fair to generalize just because you are in a dump of an area. there are pretty places with nice peeps around, i know that for a fact and hope you can move location one of these days or even return to this land of the free... although nothing was free for you and your family was it?
The thing is even what were the nice places around here are now crap holes. My daughter has been threatened with sexual assault and knives poor kid is terrified worst thing is the kids doing it are only 11 years old.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:35 am
Last orders please...

The post on the local town is accurate for here too. I've already had a run in with some of the local scum
http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.p...ticle&sid=2091
oh shit Thyd...isn't there any chance of you guys moving to a nicer area?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

rivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nice

Good luck and all the best in your move back to England Lisa
Hope you manage to find that country village in Yorkshire, good choice
Old Oct 18th 2008, 4:05 am
Account Closed

The thing is even what were the nice places around here are now crap holes. My daughter has been threatened with sexual assault and knives poor kid is terrified worst thing is the kids doing it are only 11 years old.
well then you need to move right away. i know for a fact the villages around us in Surrey are not like what you are saying. don't dwell on it thyd, plan on moving as we are here. texas is surrounded by red necks and time for us to move on.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:17 am
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Manchester first for a little while then I'm thinking a nice little village in Yorkshire..or maybe even Lancashire..
Good luck. Great places to be headed back to. If you have a year that means you'll be back just in time for Bonfire Night...
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

lyndilou has a spectacular aura aboutlyndilou has a spectacular aura aboutlyndilou has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Bury a statue of St. Joseph in the yard. Hey I'm not Catholic myself, but it can't hurt, right?
Good Luck with the sale but bear in mind its just the same over here not many, if any, jobs about (unless you are form the EEU)
What is this about the St Joseph statue in the garden? Does it help sell the house or what?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:52 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by TruBrit
well then you need to move right away. i know for a fact the villages around us in Surrey are not like what you are saying. don't dwell on it thyd, plan on moving as we are here. texas is surrounded by red necks and time for us to move on.
Thing is I liked the rednecks in Florida You knew exactly where you stood. The scum over here go straight for the plods
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:19 am
Account Closed

Thing is I liked the rednecks in Florida You knew exactly where you stood. The scum over here go straight for the plods
then you are welcome to the rednecks. i'm surprised you don't feel quite at home with the chavs then
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:10 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by lyndilou
Good Luck with the sale but bear in mind its just the same over here not many, if any, jobs about (unless you are form the EEU)
What is this about the St Joseph statue in the garden? Does it help sell the house or what?
no worries, we've already got ourselves sorted..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.