Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Wikiposts

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wish us luck in sellin up...

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
What happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok...
hmm that's very true but it was all good fun and with great memories
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:25 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hmmm if it was only one time in bangkok but that's another story
yea baby!!!...
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisag8070
ohhhh sounds intriguing..

anything you'd like to fess up too..
you are in a mischievous mood tonight my friend
Old Oct 17th 2008, 1:34 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

you are in a mischievous mood tonight my friend
its Friday!....lie in tommorow...no bloody 6am wake up call for school...

shame there's no more trolls to play with..
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:50 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move. Heres hoping the house sells quick and for what you need to get out of it.
Having a year to get it all sorted out will make it so much less stressful.
I was talking Dh into the move back the other day, my timetable is longer, I think 4 years for us, to get the middle kid out of high school, the little one will live if she has to change schools she'll still be young enough.
So now you get to watch too much HGTV and stage the house to sell (as well as burying St Joseph? in the yard, poor man)
I've got my ideas ready to go and we've started to change and remodel for a sale.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:39 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

what is?
The UK
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:29 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Lisa. Don't be a stranger though!

Just think of all the EBCB and piping hot tea that awaits you!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567458

Hmmm......
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:38 am
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
The UK
America ain't a shitehole.
But the bits that are, are sheer and utter hell.
Thanks, but I'll pass on those options.

England can be a complete souless dump in places, but even this jaded expat whose been abroad for way, way too bleedin long knows that there are parts of (Somerset and Wiltshire) that are just fine and occasionally just right.

Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:55 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by tonrob
Best of luck Lisa. Don't be a stranger though!

Just think of all the EBCB and piping hot tea that awaits you!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567458

Hmmm......

that would be my second meal once I land...(first one being chippy)..
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:59 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

that would be my second meal once I land...(first one being chippy)..
Chips for breakfast, chips for lunch and chips for tea! All washed down with lashings of Tizer!

Mind you - I might go for a month of curries.....! (At least I'd have the NHS to fall back on...)
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:08 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by tonrob
Chips for breakfast, chips for lunch and chips for tea! All washed down with lashings of Tizer!

Mind you - I might go for a month of curries.....! (At least I'd have the NHS to fall back on...)
how did you guess what my meal plan was going to be...

but not Tizer...Vimto is my poison..
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:05 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

how did you guess what my meal plan was going to be...

but not Tizer...Vimto is my poison..
Vimto is made 1/2 mile from here sheer nectar
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:09 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Xebedee
America ain't a shitehole.
But the bits that are, are sheer and utter hell.
Thanks, but I'll pass on those options.

England can be a complete souless dump in places, but even this jaded expat whose been abroad for way, way too bleedin long knows that there are parts of (Somerset and Wiltshire) that are just fine and occasionally just right.

I unfortunately have the misfortune of living in a dump, where scum trawl the streets pushing prams full of kids with no dad, dressed as Britany Spearson a bad day.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:23 am
Last orders please...

Vimto is made 1/2 mile from here sheer nectar

I love a nice hot Vimto when its freezing outside..

But I also confess I love the cordial straight from the bottle too...
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:24 am
Last orders please...

I unfortunately have the misfortune of living in a dump, where scum trawl the streets pushing prams full of kids with no dad, dressed as Britany Spearson a bad day.
Number 1 reason why I'm not staying in Salford...I'm going to find me a nice little village right out in the countryside..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.