When did u know?

Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:40 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: When did u know?

We are going to give it 2 years and at least get our citizenship, on good days wouldn't want to be anywhere else, on bad days can't remember why we left it all behind ! The good days are winning at the moment, wouldn't like to say where we will be in 5 years from now but am glad we did it even if we don't stay, but i remember how desperate we were to leave and couldn't wait to pounce on the postman in hope of a visa in the yellow envelope, so I wonder if we are only remembering the good times and forgetting the rest.

We miss our friends and family so much and was surprised how much they filled our lives, its empty sometimes now and even in paradise you can be alone, so we are taking one day at a time, enjoying what we have got and trying not to dwell on what we are missing. Having kids settled in school over here and thinking of their future and the great time they are having in Oz does stop us in our tracks, my cousins who went to school in the Uk and Oz said Australia couldn't be beaten and loved their time in school over here and hated the UK Schools and their childhood in Australia was perfect.

Having said that I don't blame anybody for going back no matter how short a space of time, sometimes your gut instinct is the one you should listen to. Good luck to Scrawnie and anybody else going back soon, its a brave decision for anybody to make and not done lightly.