Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

What Are They talking About????

What Are They talking About????

Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:23 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Are They talking About????

Originally Posted by Grayling
No.....just a stirrer who pretends to be an expert about several countries and places he has never lived in

.....and I am not alone in that.....why do you not post on the canada forum any more?
I think its hard to be an expert on countries one has never lived in and you do seem to like doubting people for some reason. I seem to remember YOU be warned about your attitude not so long ago on the Australian forum I think YOU post to belittle and laugh at others and many would agree with this.

I don`t post because I was hounded off by undesireables at the thought of me moving there.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:25 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
I seem to remember YOU be warned about your attitude not so long ago on the Australian forum.
that's been happening for years

.....but I really couldn't give a toss
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:32 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

that's been happening for years

.....but I really couldn't give a toss
Which just goes to show you like to belittle and slag off others without a care in the world.

How often do you shag these days? Or maybe smoke a joint? both are very good for diverting malicious tendencies.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:34 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

How often do you shag these days? Or maybe smoke a joint? both are very good for diverting malicious tendencies.
Both....quite often

I simply have lots of testosterone
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:40 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Both....quite often

I simply have lots of testosterone
And why do you get dragged up as Margaret Thatcher............too much testosterone as well?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:43 am
Bitter and twisted

And why do you get dragged up as Margaret Thatcher............too much testosterone as well?
Indeed
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:44 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Indeed
Is your wife aware.........Of the drag thing of course?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Is your wife aware.........Of the drag thing of course?
Do you mean my wife Dennis?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:52 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Do you mean my wife Dennis?
I didn`t realize you were in THAT type of realationship.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:55 am
Bitter and twisted

I didn`t realize you were in THAT type of realationship.

neither did she
Old Feb 21st 2009, 11:59 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

neither did she
So does she pitch and you catch? Or do you have a switch relationship?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

So does she pitch and you catch? Or do you have a switch relationship?
I think you are getting a bit carried away Jules

What you suggest is a bit tricky anatomically
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:13 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

I think you are getting a bit carried away Jules

What you suggest is a bit tricky anatomically
If she were really a she and not a he then maybe so. So if he were really a she, then she most likely couldn`t............So yes I`ll agree that it would be tricky.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

If she were really a she and not a he then maybe so. So if he were really a she, then she most likely couldn`t............So yes I`ll agree that it would be tricky.
Now my brain hurts

best go to bed so I can get up nice and early to belittle a few more economic refugees
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:23 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Now my brain hurts

best go to bed so I can get up nice and early to belittle a few more economic refugees
I`m sure you will.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.