Reload this Page >

Wanting to move back - sounds like I'm not alone

Wanting to move back - sounds like I'm not alone

Old Feb 26th 2021, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

luckysue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanting to move back - sounds like I'm not alone

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Also, if you hit that quote button on the bottom right of the post to which you are replying, then it shows up like this and everyone knows who you're talking to
Thanks for the help Lion
Old Feb 26th 2021, 6:07 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luckysue
Thanks for the help Lion

Where are you hoping to move to? What area? Any ideas?
Old Feb 26th 2021, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

luckysue is an unknown quantity at this point

We are thinking the southeast within 30-45 min from Tunbridge Wells as we have family there
Old Feb 26th 2021, 6:34 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

We are thinking the southeast within 30-45 min from Tunbridge Wells as we have family there

That's a good reason. I'm from London originally, so not that far. There are some interesting bits of Kent, and it's an easy trip to London if you want to go to the centre of the known universe the city for museums, theatre, galleries, etc.
Old Feb 27th 2021, 12:34 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of nice, relatively quiet villages and small towns down that way. Property prices are not too bad in many places, partly, I think, because road and rail into London is not that quick from many places, so not necessarily super-attractive to daily commuters. If you like walking and visiting NT properties and medieval churches, you can’t beat the Sussex Weald and remote parts of Kent. If you’re a cyclist though - it’s very hilly!
Old Jun 29th 2021, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

joleah is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I could have written that exactly how I feel was ok when working no time to muse on things retired now going back 2022