Travel Question

Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

uk2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Travel Question

Hello. I have a few questions that I hope you know the answers to. What would be the immigration requirements to travel to Dublin, Ireland from the United States? What is the process when I land at London Heathrow or Gatwick airport and show the immigration officer my passport? Relating to the above questions I will travel with a British Passport. Thank you to anybody who answers my questions and see you later.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 12:19 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Question

Originally Posted by uk2006
Hello. I have a few questions that I hope you know the answers to. What would be the immigration requirements to travel to Dublin, Ireland from the United States? What is the process when I land at London Heathrow or Gatwick airport and show the immigration officer my passport? Relating to the above questions I will travel with a British Passport. Thank you to anybody who answers my questions and see you later.
what do you mean immigration requirements?
if you are travelling on a uk passport their are none.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:09 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Question

Originally Posted by uk2006
Hello. I have a few questions that I hope you know the answers to. What would be the immigration requirements to travel to Dublin, Ireland from the United States? What is the process when I land at London Heathrow or Gatwick airport and show the immigration officer my passport?
As far as I know you will clear Irish immigration in Dublin. As far as immigration control is concerned, going from Ireland to the UK does not involve a further passport check.

Relating to the above questions I will travel with a British Passport.
Is it a British citizen passport? (there are other types).
If you are a British citizen you will be admitted to Ireland without any problems.

Jeremy