Reload this Page >

Tor application. Need urgent approval

Tor application. Need urgent approval

Old Aug 12th 2018, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Bksstock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tor application. Need urgent approval

Hello,

I have moved from Switzerland to the UK and hired a relocation firm to move my belongings.Unfortunately my relocation agency did not really tell me about the need to file a TOR application early enough. I submitted the email last week Wednesday and it said it might take 14 days to get approval. The problem is that we will have our wedding at the end of August and my fiancee's wedding dress is among the items! Do you know if there is any way to accelerate the process? I'm really panicking right now.....
Also even if we get approval next week do you think this is enough time for the relocation firm to move our things before August 24th? It's a rather small move, just a desk, some clothes and books.

thanks for your help!
Old Aug 12th 2018, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tor application. Need urgent approval

When my son moved last year he has some questions about his ToR and he called them. He told me that they were very good, so my first approach would be to call and explain the situation. His ToR approval happened within 24 hours so they can certainly move quickly when they need to.
Old Aug 17th 2018, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tor application. Need urgent approval

You have to take notice of ALL the moving back requirements in order to get them right.