Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:34 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

Well, have just read Nu-Shooz post about packing these forums in and have decided to jump on her band wagon. Can't have her taking all the glory! ;O) ( I know you're reading this NS )

I don't need anything from the forums anymore now that I am back in the Uk - and happier than I ever have been actually. Took a few pings and pongs to realise this mind you. But I'm in the right place at last.

So long kids.
Wherever you are in the world,for however long - life's for livin - and if you aint livin then.......you need to shift yer ar*e!

All the best guys.
Pearly.x
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

All the very best Pearly! I have enjoyed reading your posts and can quite understand that once you are where your life is great, you dont need this forum. Those moving back have certainly benefited from your input and it is lovely for those of us still stuck or making the move to see that it CAN be done and there is life out there somewhere!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 11:48 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Pearly
Old Apr 10th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Well, have just read Nu-Shooz post about packing these forums in and have decided to jump on her band wagon. Can't have her taking all the glory! ;O) ( I know you're reading this NS )

I don't need anything from the forums anymore now that I am back in the Uk - and happier than I ever have been actually. Took a few pings and pongs to realise this mind you. But I'm in the right place at last.

So long kids.
Wherever you are in the world,for however long - life's for livin - and if you aint livin then.......you need to shift yer ar*e!

All the best guys.
Pearly.x
Like your last line. Good luck and thanks for all the contributions to this website.

Poppet
Old Apr 11th 2010, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Pearly, I have really enjoyed reading your posts too. So happy that things have worked out for you.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

So long kids.

All the best guys.
Pearly.x
Good luck Pearly. I might also jump too .This will be my second.I suppose life's too good at home to spend on BE but I will miss a few folk.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Tara and good luck.

Old Apr 14th 2010, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh for Gods sake, there's a bloody mutiny in our midst!!!

I was tempted to join the those bailing ship, but I know damn well I'm too nosey, can't help having a peek every once in a while and putting my penneth in!

I wish all of you mutineers luck, happiness and success in your new lives back in our Merry Olde England. It's been great 'knowing' you and sharing our amazing adventures together. xxxxxx
Old Apr 14th 2010, 7:18 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys,
I MIGHT occasionally still peruse just to ensure all of those stuck wherever they are - are still miserable and stuck. ;o)

Won't post from now on tho, I'll just see everything you do ( even the durty stuff! ) Mwugh, huh, huhhhhh.
Farewell my lovelies. x
Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

So long kids.

All the best guys.
Pearly.x
Hi Pearly,

It's wonderful to hear you are happy and I fully agree with getting on with your life....I always planned to do the same, I will give a quick update on how our first few months have gone but after that I will move on.....these forums have been a life saver for me these past 2 years...really helpful etc and ofcourse "chatting" with lovely people always is nice....so good luck once again and thank you.....