British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Time to say GOODBYE - from me too. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/time-say-goodbye-me-too-663330/)

onepearlyb Apr 9th 2010 8:34 pm

Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

Well, have just read Nu-Shooz post about packing these forums in and have decided to jump on her band wagon. Can't have her taking all the glory! ;O) ( I know you're reading this NS )

I don't need anything from the forums anymore now that I am back in the Uk - and happier than I ever have been actually. Took a few pings and pongs to realise this mind you. But I'm in the right place at last.

So long kids.
Wherever you are in the world,for however long - life's for livin - and if you aint livin then.......you need to shift yer ar*e!

All the best guys.
Pearly.x

quoll Apr 9th 2010 9:15 pm

Re: Time to say GOODBYE - from me too.

All the very best Pearly! I have enjoyed reading your posts and can quite understand that once you are where your life is great, you dont need this forum. Those moving back have certainly benefited from your input and it is lovely for those of us still stuck or making the move to see that it CAN be done and there is life out there somewhere!

Mummy in the foothills Apr 9th 2010 11:48 pm

Good luck Pearly

PoppetUK Apr 10th 2010 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by onepearlyb (Post 8485076)
Well, have just read Nu-Shooz post about packing these forums in and have decided to jump on her band wagon. Can't have her taking all the glory! ;O) ( I know you're reading this NS )

I don't need anything from the forums anymore now that I am back in the Uk - and happier than I ever have been actually. Took a few pings and pongs to realise this mind you. But I'm in the right place at last.

So long kids.
Wherever you are in the world,for however long - life's for livin - and if you aint livin then.......you need to shift yer ar*e!

All the best guys.
Pearly.x

Like your last line. Good luck and thanks for all the contributions to this website.

Poppet

Marmalade Apr 11th 2010 2:03 pm

Good luck Pearly, I have really enjoyed reading your posts too. So happy that things have worked out for you.:D

kevin747 Apr 13th 2010 1:05 pm

So long kids.

All the best guys.
Pearly.x

Good luck Pearly. I might also jump too .This will be my second.I suppose life's too good at home to spend on BE but I will miss a few folk.

Tr1boy Apr 13th 2010 6:41 pm

Tara and good luck. :thumbup:

TraceyW Apr 14th 2010 7:05 pm

Oh for Gods sake, there's a bloody mutiny in our midst!!! :eek:

I was tempted to join the those bailing ship, but I know damn well I'm too nosey, can't help having a peek every once in a while and putting my penneth in!:rofl:

I wish all of you mutineers luck, happiness and success in your new lives back in our Merry Olde England. It's been great 'knowing' you and sharing our amazing adventures together. xxxxxx

onepearlyb Apr 14th 2010 7:18 pm

Thanks guys,
I MIGHT occasionally still peruse just to ensure all of those stuck wherever they are - are still miserable and stuck. ;o)

Won't post from now on tho, I'll just see everything you do ( even the durty stuff! ) Mwugh, huh, huhhhhh.
Farewell my lovelies. x

brits1 Apr 15th 2010 5:21 am

So long kids.

All the best guys.
Pearly.x

Hi Pearly,

It's wonderful to hear you are happy and I fully agree with getting on with your life....I always planned to do the same, I will give a quick update on how our first few months have gone but after that I will move on.....these forums have been a life saver for me these past 2 years...really helpful etc and ofcourse "chatting" with lovely people always is nice....so good luck once again and thank you.....