Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Thinking of returning home, sick to my stomach with The Fear!

Thinking of returning home, sick to my stomach with The Fear!

Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Peachbythebeach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thinking of returning home, sick to my stomach with The Fear!

Glad to hear you took the plunge and gladder still you are so happy. Congratulations!
Old Aug 5th 2013, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leila33
Hello all
I know this thread is old at this point but I just wanted to pop back in and say thank you.
You don't know how much of an outlet this thread was for me at a time when I really needed it.
I took the plunge and returned to the UK. And I feel like a five tonne weight was lifted from me. And six months later, I am so god damn happy.
So, thank you
Great news - thanks for letting us know!
Old Aug 5th 2013, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Leila, so glad you're back and happy. Thanks for stopping by and letting us know, and good luck for your future!
Old Aug 5th 2013, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear that yours seems to be a happy return. Onwards and upwards!!!
Old Aug 6th 2013, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all
I know this thread is old at this point but I just wanted to pop back in and say thank you.
You don't know how much of an outlet this thread was for me at a time when I really needed it.
I took the plunge and returned to the UK. And I feel like a five tonne weight was lifted from me. And six months later, I am so god damn happy.
So, thank you
Just read your thread and its so nice to know that life is treating you well, long may it continue. All the best for the future
Old Aug 11th 2013, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Rhino1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all
So, thank you
Well done!! I'm also considering it straight after Xmas.
I feel inspired!!!
Old Aug 11th 2013, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

leila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rhino1
Well done!! I'm also considering it straight after Xmas.
I feel inspired!!!
Inspiration paid forward
Old Aug 12th 2013, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute

So glad your back and happy. Now you have the future to look forward to.