Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

thinking about moving to england

Wikiposts

thinking about moving to england

Old May 27th 2009, 9:57 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: thinking about moving to england

This is just another post like the one in the USA forum Entitled "Moving To USA".
Some know it all asking for advice and then when he doesn't hear what he wants or doesn't get the attention he gets an attitude.

If i were your i would be careful about using your "shortened" name for Pakistanis in England mate, You might get hurt.

Good luck with your move, seems like your going to need it.

Last edited by YoungSteve17; May 27th 2009 at 10:06 am. Reason: Grammatical Error
Old May 27th 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

yeank-eee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17
This is just another post like the one in the USA forum Entitled "Moving To USA".
Some know it all asking for advice and then when he doesn't hear what he wants or doesn't get the attention he gets an attitude.

If i were your i would be careful about using your "shortened" name for Pakistanis in England mate, You might get hurt.

Good luck with your move, seems like your going to need it.
****in hell, none of you will actually read the whole thing will you?

your all about as dumb as ****in rocks... amy friend in NORTH LONDON (making him English, for those of you weho are litteraly challenged).. it was nothing i said.

Maybe he was just putting it into a simple concept.. but ****in hell 1/2 of you are retarded, and don't actually read. you are just as stupid as 90% of the americans i know.

i have taken all the advice that people have given me, which came from about two people.

more helpful then the few brits who don't actually read what is written, or think they have this knowledge of entire world because they are british, and not american. They dont realize they are talking to someone who has backpacked SA, Europe, and visited numerous other countries, volunteering to teach poor kids abroad. i think none of you actually have a clue about anything. been there, seen it. your basically jsut as stupid, and grew up with the same privilages that most snotty american kids have had... none of you have had a clue..

however, even though i will say it once agian (but i know someone will continue to claim i have said it, or i am racist even though since they are just plain stupid), if saying paki is racist.. then i don't know what to say. its like jew instead of jewish... ****in hell i gotta tell my g.f. that england aint what it is hyped to be.. sad part is.. my g.f. is the one that wants to go and rants and raves about it. but this website defo was not convincing. id rather stay in "the ameircan bubble", be a "racist american (despite britain has not yet had a black foreign prime minister), and just settle with the fact that most of the people in this world are just as stupid as the americans that they stereotype...
i aint having a go at moving... im off this forum.

Last edited by yeank-eee; May 27th 2009 at 10:43 am.
Old May 27th 2009, 10:44 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yeank-eee
****in hell, none of you will actually read the whole thing will you?

your all about as dumb as ****in rocks... amy friend in NORTH LONDON (making him English, for those of you weho are litteraly challenged).. it was nothing i said.

Maybe he was just putting it into a simple concept.. but ****in hell 1/2 of you are retarded, and don't actually read. you are just as stupid as 90% of the americans i know.

i have taken all the advice that people have given me, which came from about two people.

more helpful then the few brits who don't actually read what is written, or think they have this knowledge of entire world because they are british, and not american. They dont realize they are talking to someone who has backpacked SA, Europe, and visited numerous other countries, volunteering to teach poor kids abroad. i think none of you actually have a clue about anything. been there, seen it. your basically jsut as stupid, and grew up with the same privilages that most snotty american kids have had... none of you have had a clue..

however, even though i will say it once agian (but i know someone will continue to claim i have said it, or i am racist even though since they are just plain stupid), if saying paki is racist.. then i don't know what to say. its like jew instead of jewish... ****in hell i gotta tell my g.f. that england aint what it is hyped to be.. sad part is.. my g.f. is the one that wants to go and rants and raves about it. but this website defo was not convincing. id rather stay in "the ameircan bubble", be a "racist american (despite britain has not yet had a black foreign prime minister), and just settle with the fact that most of the people in this world are just as stupid as the americans that they stereotype...
i aint having a go at moving... im off this forum.
Right that's it. A moderator asked nicely and you choose to respond to another member (who although you may not agree with his post, was not rude towards you) with a load of swearing and abuse. There is no need for that and goes against the BE spirit.

Thread Closed

Sue